AI Assistant
Activity
 
Notifications
Clear all
j-dub
j-dub
@j-dub
Free
Joined: December 9, 2010 11:50 am
Last seen: August 3, 2026 8:43 am
Topics: 1 / Replies: 20
Reply
RE: GLO BLM Website download multiple pages

The GLO BLM Records website has been "updated". I am working through the system but am having trouble and hope someone has figured a fix. I can view...

2 months ago
Reply
Reply
RE: Trimble R12 GPS GNSS Beidou Galileo RTK UHF

Seems to be missing the quick release required to attach to survey rod. Rover missing key part and only one battery shown. looks fishy to me. please ...

8 months ago
Forum
Reply
RE: U.S. Patent 3195234: Range Rod Assembly

We had a few lying around the survey office for YEARS until someone had to finally throw them out. I've followed many of Roger Glidden California LS ...

3 years ago
Reply
RE: GLO Records Website

I've had trouble for about a month or so. Even though the plat image may not appear as usual. I've had decent luck if you click through the error 40...

3 years ago
Topic
Replies: 1
Views: 503
Reply
RE: Bipod With Lever

We have one but I'm not the regular user.?ÿ I believe the nylon on the lever clamp wears away without a way to tighten up.?ÿ The last time I used it, ...

4 years ago
Reply
RE: GLO Records Site

I cannot view the map on the initial error screen, but it will download to pdf.

5 years ago
Reply
RE: How do you handle SPC on your projects?

Like others have said, Metadata is key.?ÿ Explain what you have done.?ÿ Scale, Rotate, Translate, how and why.?ÿ How did you get the scale; OPUS, NGS ...

5 years ago
Reply
RE: BLM websites down?

I've been disappointed with updates for California.?ÿ The most recent surveys they have posted are from 2018.?ÿ No recent?ÿ updates in 3 years, and wh...

5 years ago
Reply
RE: Petition on unrestricted point cloud exchange

a bit off topic- @pabdbfinc?ÿNot so sure it was Al Merrick's logo.?ÿ Channel Islands was formed in 1969 prior to that was Hexcel (aerospace).?ÿ Anyon...

5 years ago
Reply
RE: Surveyor's preparing Deeds

@ric-moore Yep, and I guess I was thinking more about descriptions not actual deed.

5 years ago
Reply
RE: Surveyor's preparing Deeds

@ric-moore--this looks like one possibility. 8730 The following persons are not required to be licensed under this chapter: (c)?ÿAny officer or emplo...

5 years ago
Reply
RE: Polarized Lenses and Carlson Surveyor 2

I think you may need to perform trial and error analysis.?ÿ I once received two brand new data collectors (Ranger3 I believe)- one I could see, and on...

5 years ago
Reply
RE: Topcon Hiperlite problem. Any ideas?

Possibly need to?ÿ reset the NVRAM- there are internet instructions.?ÿ Basically hold down 2 buttons until flashing fast then release.?ÿ And then yes ...

6 years ago
Reply
RE: STARLINK for our needs?

I saw the line of satellites last week for the first time dozens in a row, kinda spooky if you didn't know what it was. And was it a coincidence that ...

6 years ago
Reply
RE: BLM Plat Help

Randy, This is in my zone.?ÿ Let me know if you need local assistance.?ÿ I've performed surveys on that property, well adjacent as there are only 3 ne...

6 years ago
Page 1 / 2