AI Assistant
Activity
 
Notifications
Clear all
imoffit
imoffit
@imoffit
Free
Joined: April 20, 2023 6:36 pm
Topics: 11 / Replies: 3
Topic
Replies: 8
Views: 4432
Reply
RE: Good Nail Belt for Land Surveying

@oldpacer I was wondering weather using leather would be a good idea or if staking nails would wear them out over time.

3 years ago
Topic
Replies: 0
Views: 1424
Topic
Replies: 14
Views: 1659
Topic
Replies: 0
Views: 556
Topic
Replies: 32
Views: 7020
Reply
RE: Applications for GIS in Land Surveying

@williwaw That was actually the first GIS task my company thought of when I was hired.

3 years ago
Reply
RE: Applications for GIS in Land Surveying

@jon-payne That is perfect as my company uses QGIS so I don't have access to some of ArcGIS Pros more advanced features.

3 years ago
Topic
Replies: 0
Views: 405
Topic
Replies: 2
Views: 653
Topic
Topic
Replies: 15
Views: 2221
Topic
Replies: 0
Views: 831
Topic
Replies: 3
Views: 1801