AI Assistant
Activity
 
Notifications
Clear all
imaudigger
imaudigger
@imaudigger
Free
Joined: February 12, 2013 3:43 pm
Topics: 163 / Replies: 2794
Reply
RE: An enclosed cargo trailer. 6'x10' or about that size

Understandable - it IS nice to be able to leave on a moments notice.Sounds like a good idea. As a side note, I have seen some pretty awesome looking r...

11 years ago
Forum
Reply
RE: An enclosed cargo trailer. 6'x10' or about that size

Nate The Surveyor, post: 326678, member: 291 wrote: We want to outfit it for camping. We have come to the point that it looks like we need one.Buying ...

11 years ago
Forum
Reply
RE: Manhole lid

I am amazed at how lax these utility companies are about marking their fiber optic cables. Most of the time it is necessary to follow up with the util...

11 years ago
Reply
RE: Digitally stitching .tiff images together

Not sure how it will work with those types of images, but the best I have found for photos is Microsoft ICE, which is free!

11 years ago
Reply
RE: Rapidly disappearing flags & flagging

Nate The Surveyor, post: 323453, member: 291 wrote: He will be suing you... if any of those cows generate vet bills, from ingesting flagging. I can ...

11 years ago
Reply
RE: Auto Insurance

My brother had someone run into his truck while he was on vacation. His insurance was Allstate.1.) He couldn't get a rental vehicle to get home.2.) Th...

11 years ago
Reply
RE: Auto Insurance

Andy J, post: 323035, member: 44 wrote: I'm thinking of changing my auto insurance for the work trucks. I haven't really changed it in years, so I'm...

11 years ago
Page 82 / 148