AI Assistant
Activity
 
Notifications
Clear all
imaudigger
imaudigger
@imaudigger
Free
Joined: February 12, 2013 3:43 pm
Topics: 163 / Replies: 2794
Reply
RE: Wetland Survey Using UAS

spledeus, post: 339997, member: 3579 wrote: I use a method when wetland buffers are not critical. Take the record high water in the wetland (my town ...

11 years ago
Reply
RE: The HUB shapes up.

It is really un-believable the level of extravagance that is being undertaken. I have read that the projected final cost for the train station will be...

11 years ago
Reply
RE: Trouble with Windows 10 and TSC2 data collector?

I love it! Windows 10 is not compatible with Trimble software. Couldn't it be said that Trimble software is not compatible with Windows 10?

11 years ago
Reply
RE: For those of you thinking about getting into UAV's...

Now you went and did it! Tick-Tock-Tick-Tock I guess I started it.

11 years ago
Reply
RE: For those of you thinking about getting into UAV's...

I always wonder where these "record fines" go?Does it go into an special account dedicated solely to public education on drone safety?--------This is ...

11 years ago
Reply
RE: Why does reversing the polyline, also change the origin of the polyline?

Isn't that the whole point? Switching the point of origin from the beginning to the end reverses the polyline definition. You must be wanting to simpl...

11 years ago
Reply
RE: Off Grid subdivisions.

Off the grid is really not that big of a deal these days, depending on where you live. I'm actually surprised more people are not converting their hom...

11 years ago
Reply
RE: Handheld GPS that I can load backgrounds into

I think QGis (free GIS software) will export a GeoTiff that Avenza will read. The drawback is the file size and regeneration speed. I spent some time ...

11 years ago
Reply
RE: Handheld GPS that I can load backgrounds into

Drilldo, post: 339001, member: 8604 wrote: Thanks. I never thought about the phones but that is an interesting idea. The people using these are out in...

11 years ago
Reply
RE: Am I gonna get Sued?????

I'd also consult with the best of your peers, and send them a $10 retainer to make sure they cannot be called as an expert witness against you. Now th...

11 years ago
Reply
RE: Navigating in the forest with a compass

Here is an example of me getting slightly disoriented last weekend while hunting. My daughter and I were sitting on a rock watching a clearing on ...

11 years ago
Reply
RE: Navigating in the forest with a compass

A barometric altimeter can be an essential tool to use in combination with the compass and quad map. It adds another dimension to your navigation. If ...

11 years ago
Page 68 / 148