AI Assistant
Activity
 
Notifications
Clear all
imaudigger
imaudigger
@imaudigger
Free
Joined: February 12, 2013 3:43 pm
Topics: 163 / Replies: 2794
Reply
RE: Carlson Civil 2015 -EDIT TIN in 3D

Back to the top again with another related question. I have a surface that I modeled several years ago. As you can see in the screenshot below, the su...

11 years ago
Reply
RE: Carlson 2015 Civil/Survey

Back to the top again with another related question. I have a surface that I modeled several years ago. As you can see in the screenshot below, the su...

11 years ago
Reply
RE: Who's right?

Not really relevant to your initial comments. However - one thing your client should look into is special emergency/disaster related zoning variances....

11 years ago
Reply
RE: Carlson Civil 2015 -EDIT TIN in 3D

Ladd Nelson, post: 348952, member: 307 wrote: Activate the Edit mode of the command: Thanks! Nice tool for sure. Now it is easy to tidy up those n...

11 years ago
Reply
RE: The Grasshopper Chronicles Chapter 4...the greatest challenge

I used to be better at it, but I keep a 3 hole punch binder for every job. It has binder tabs that organize the data. Examples...Contact Info, Coordin...

11 years ago
Topic
Replies: 8
Views: 446
Reply
RE: Problems with Carlson annotating short line segments

I don't have object linking turned on, but have experienced behavior like you describe.

11 years ago
Reply
RE: Problems with Carlson annotating short line segments

This is not just an issue with short line segments. I had a map recently, where it did the same thing...I would go in and edit the table values and be...

11 years ago
Page 60 / 148