AI Assistant
Activity
 
Notifications
Clear all
imaudigger
imaudigger
@imaudigger
Free
Joined: February 12, 2013 3:43 pm
Topics: 163 / Replies: 2794
Reply
RE: Aliens can become Nebraska surveyors

Warren Smith, post: 351611, member: 9900 wrote: And that makes sense for a public employee. I don't see that as incompatible with being a citizen of a...

11 years ago
Reply
RE: Aliens can become Nebraska surveyors

Warren Smith, post: 351608, member: 9900 wrote: California does require a loyalty oath in the application for the second division examination. It sta...

11 years ago
Reply
RE: Aliens can become Nebraska surveyors

mattyoclock, post: 351574, member: 10773 wrote: I think it happens a little less in America than other countries, but as long as they passed all their...

11 years ago
Reply
RE: Crazy County Clerk?

Rich., post: 351093, member: 10450 wrote: My office tried to file a survey today at the county clerks office. It is a map with a proposed relocation o...

11 years ago
Reply
RE: Steel band versus modern EDM

"I'm looking at another line that was taped along a street on August 27, 1931 where a modern remeasurement shows these discrepancies:704.50 (1931) vs....

11 years ago
Reply
RE: My Javad Report, so far.

Nate isn't that little 1" box, just telling you your precision? The entire "blob" of shots could be shifted due to multipath could it not? I understan...

11 years ago
Reply
RE: Carlson create points from text

I have to think there would be a better tool/method to accomplish the same end result.Do these "grade points" follow some sort of design feature or ar...

11 years ago
Reply
RE: Elbow torque pain

Try to wear a sling to immobilize the arm for a couple days. Sometimes this helps to give things a rest. You don't realize how much work your muscles ...

11 years ago
Reply
RE: Plat Opinion

Please don't take my comments the wrong way. I'm sure everybody has a local custom they are used to. Interestingly odd way of identifying parcels of l...

11 years ago
Reply
RE: Plat Opinion

The comments regarding centering your bearing/distances is important from a clarity aspect, especially for more complicated mapping. One would natural...

11 years ago
Reply
RE: My trusty HP48 may have bit the dust.

This app will download/load/run all of the HP PACS. It is fully functional and then a bunch more. i41CX+ App

11 years ago
Reply
RE: Drone uses for general land surveying?

FLS, post: 349311, member: 647 wrote: Has anyone found any uses for a drone for general land surveying? Not the super high end Lidar type, just a more...

11 years ago
Reply
RE: My trusty HP48 may have bit the dust.

What is the calculator now-a-days that is light years ahead of the HP 48? I'm curious because I bought a HP 33s a few years ago for desk work. It's br...

11 years ago
Page 59 / 148