AI Assistant
Activity
 
Notifications
Clear all
imaudigger
imaudigger
@imaudigger
Free
Joined: February 12, 2013 3:43 pm
Topics: 163 / Replies: 2794
Reply
RE: Abbreviated Stations/Elevations

Ya, 1"=40' plans. Just trying to keep them clean. Something like this...My gut feeling is that to avoid liability the full into should be shown...but ...

10 years ago
Reply
RE: Oroville Dam Spillway In California Is Failing

paden cash, post: 415376, member: 20 wrote: You know, in light of that second picture it almost looks like they're cleaning debris off the parapet foo...

10 years ago
Topic
Replies: 12
Views: 867
Reply
RE: Oroville Dam Spillway In California Is Failing

paden cash, post: 415346, member: 20 wrote: Possibly taking samples for testing? Or maybe some small miniscule repair. Who knows? Looks like the bu...

10 years ago
Reply
RE: Truck box design

Brad Ott, post: 406629, member: 197 wrote: Crap. So 2500, or 250 then, huh?It's like I tell my wife, it is not really money($) it is just numbers on ...

10 years ago
Reply
RE: A case of the Mondays.

Assuming you like where you work...I would approach your boss when it's appropriate and express your interest to take on more responsibility in the co...

10 years ago
Reply
RE: Oroville Dam Spillway In California Is Failing

I am wondering what the bucket brigade is all about? Seems like they could be using a more efficient method...It seems like they could use a wide trac...

10 years ago
Reply
RE: Oroville Dam Spillway In California Is Failing

I was wondering if it was normal for these drains in the wall to be flowing so much water all the way to the top of the spillway.

10 years ago
Reply
RE: Oroville Dam Spillway In California Is Failing

Paul, are you privy to the dam inspection reports? What makes you think they purposely avoided a detailed inspection of the spillway? Who is "they"?I ...

10 years ago
Reply
RE: Oroville Dam Spillway In California Is Failing

I bet there are aeration slots incorporated into the new spillway regardless of the theories.I'd like to see if they incorporate precast concrete pane...

10 years ago
Reply
RE: Oroville Dam Spillway In California Is Failing

Jim in AZ, post: 415167, member: 249 wrote: So the spillway damage was probably caused by cavitation? That process caused incredible damage here at th...

10 years ago
Reply
RE: Oroville Dam Spillway In California Is Failing

Here is a picture of the area they were concerned with (I think). Not very competent looking bedrock.Not sure where this picture was taken, but it aga...

10 years ago
Reply
RE: Geodimeter 610 fuse

James Vianna, post: 415152, member: 120 wrote: The internal batteries in the faceplate and instrument are pre-scheduled to be changed out every three ...

10 years ago
Reply
RE: I'm doing a presentation at a school tomorrow.

Any type of presentation that connects what they are learning to something real would be beneficial.For instance have a math class calculate a search ...

10 years ago
Reply
RE: Geodimeter 610 fuse

If it has been more than 2 years since the internal battery was replaced, you more than likely have internal battery issues.I think it costs around $2...

10 years ago
Reply
RE: External Battery and Charging

When you use solar panels, you generally run a charge controller between the panel and the battery. This keeps the battery from being overcharged.It d...

10 years ago
Reply
RE: Side-by-Side / ATV questions

I think if you planned it carefully, a small trailer could be built that transported the ATV AND could be pulled behind the ATV to transport equipment...

10 years ago
Reply
RE: Oroville Dam Spillway In California Is Failing

This is the first picture I have seen that actually gives some perspective of size when it comes to the emergency spillway and the erosion they are tr...

10 years ago
Reply
RE: Slope Direction - Carlson Civil/Survey on ACAD

gfperry, post: 414277, member: 12211 wrote: Have not had any problem with large watershedsGood, that means they have fixed a few things.

10 years ago
Page 24 / 148