AI Assistant
Activity
 
Notifications
Clear all
holy-cow
holy-cow
@holy-cow
Member P&R, Founder
Joined: July 1, 2010 5:19 pm
Last seen: October 8, 2026 4:54 am
Topics: 2298 / Replies: 23732
Reply
RE: Need a survey if you know anyone

Unless one moves around a bit in the early years, this could be really tough.

3 years ago
Reply
RE: Boundary Drafting Best Practice

There might be one case in a few thousand where the person typing up the deed included reference to a survey. That's here. May be different elsewher...

3 years ago
Reply
RE: Weathering

Had a fellow call one time to see how much I would charge to shoot in an existing DOT concrete marker so he could dig it up, dig the hole deeper, then...

3 years ago
Reply
RE: Boundary Drafting Best Practice

This is why mathematicians had to invent the concept of imaginary numbers. You know i-squared equals minus one.

3 years ago
Reply
RE: Boundary Drafting Best Practice

@dougie I believe the way the law is written is that it should be a licensed land surveyor..........but lawyers can write them, also. I started to ...

3 years ago
Reply
RE: Small Claims Court

It is rare that the debtor shows up. Slam dunk, otherwise. Had a good laugh at one of those rare cases, though. The judge strolled in to see only t...

3 years ago
Reply
RE: Boundary Drafting Best Practice

This may blow the minds of many of you out there. This is straight out of the Official minimum standards for surveys in Kansas. 5. Any newly writ...

3 years ago
Reply
RE: Small Claims Court

Every time I have filed in small claims, either the debtor pays me and I stop the process before it gets to court or I go to court and get the judgeme...

3 years ago
Reply
RE: Weathering

I don't know that I have ever seen them being replaced. Many of them were set by the highway construction contractors and may not be anywhere near wh...

3 years ago
Reply
RE: Weathering

I don't know that I have ever seen them being replaced. Many of them were set by the highway construction contractors and may not be anywhere near wh...

3 years ago
Reply
RE: Weathering

You should see what a heavy duty rotary mower (Bush Hog- style) can do to that. It's not for the squeamish.

3 years ago
Reply
RE: Small Claims Court

Have had fairly good success at teaching people that not everyone will roll over on their belly like a whipped pup. It is a pain in the butt, but, yo...

3 years ago
Reply
RE: Lawyers

About an hour ago I was having a phone chat with an attorney on a survey we performed recently for him, personally. We discussed how two adjoiners wh...

3 years ago
Reply
RE: Surveyor Services Development Agreement

Check with FL/GA. I bet he has some really good ones.

3 years ago
Page 97 / 1302