Reading RPLS is free for the whole profession. Members post, reply, and get the members-only rooms.
Last seen: October 3, 2026 5:33 am
South 753 degrees minutes 54 seconds East qualifies as the most egregious error. There are plenty of other little items that should be "cleaned up", ...
I own a stone wall about 50 feet long by about 14 feet high and over a foot wide that would supply a monument settr for a long, long time. Solid lime...
We all owe a debt of gratitude to Jimmy for providing you those opportunities and the positive experiences that have given you the internal justificat...
I have grown to accept the fact that it is nearly impossible for the typical surveyor to catch absolutely everything that could be wrong on their work...
Most RWD policies and procedures followed a template provided by a USDA--Farmers Home Administration representative working with each district being f...
@gary_g Yes. It was the size recommended by thw rural water district. They already held a blanket easement on all 80 acres. What they needed was...
That's one heck of a question. I''m not sure I could answer completely in under 5000 words. You see, my situation over the decades was over 90 percen...
Capitalize it as if you were going to abbreviate it POB. Much like Right-Of-Way becomes ROW.
Had another bad one show up today. I sent a message back advising them to VERY SLOWLY correct the descriptions of Tracts 2 and 3. They had created t...
@wendell The meteorites are coming! Protect your arms! Do not mow the lawn shirtless! 😎 😎 😎 😎
This reminds me of a professor I had a few classes from back in the day. He actually believed he could read a quality slide rule to five places. May...
Simple must be my middle name. I am one who needs clear and precise information at all times. Yesterday, I was registering online for a CE opportuni...
We would routinely supply that information on as-builts and improvement location certificate or morgaagee title inspections. Have never seen anyone g...
I have never seen that label used on a survey.
Forty years ago I worked for a large government contractor. We, in turn had to hire consultants to assist us in some of our work. One, in particular, ...
Is that the one that goes like this? i before e, except after c, unless used in words like neighbor and weigh Just kidding. It is just plain silly ...
The person who approved the final version of the advertisement is still employed?
Another issue for those in PLSSia to watch for. When you are working in say Section 15, label all of your government corners as : Southwest Corner, S...