AI Assistant
Activity
 
Notifications
Clear all
holy-cow
holy-cow
@holy-cow
Member P&R, Founder
Joined: July 1, 2010 5:19 pm
Last seen: October 7, 2026 7:18 am
Topics: 2298 / Replies: 23728
Reply
RE: Advice on Pricing Repeat Clients

@olemanriver Don't remind me. Over 40 years ago I was working on a construction site nearly every day for two months. One day the Job Superintende...

3 years ago
Reply
RE: Unable to find a surveyor for the past 9 months!

@gstritter Only in that their lot extends closer to Rose Hill than what your mother's lot does by about ten feet. The entire remainder of that line...

3 years ago
Reply
RE: New county recorder's website

Remember-----WE are from the GOVERNMENT and WE are here to help YOU.

3 years ago
Reply
RE: County Surveyor

If I had been working somewhat regularly in that county as a PLS and was 20 years younger, that would be a job I would really enjoy. So, I guess I'm ...

3 years ago
Reply
RE: Definition of Geomatics

When I see GEO, I think of rocks, as in geology. MATICS is a shortened form of mathematics. ROCK + MATHEMATICS does not equal Land Surveying. TERRA...

3 years ago
Reply
RE: Unable to find a surveyor for the past 9 months!

@gstritter I highly recommend getting a licensed land surveyor involved. As Andy noted, the two surveys do not agree on key information. Also, it a...

3 years ago
Reply
RE: "I did a survey online"

The shop owner was probably the guy who stole the enforcer's wife from him a few years back. The sad part is the shop owner divorced her, too. So, t...

3 years ago
Reply
RE: If you can live with this, don't apply for a job here.

There was a time when there was no Thirteenth Floor according to the buttons. Fairly common. Read a mystery novel years ago that might have been ca...

3 years ago
Reply
RE: Line

@paden-cash Did he invite you to follow him into the crapper to take care of certain duties involving TP?

3 years ago
Reply
RE: Line

The Conservation Reserve Program (CRP) became available to farmers about 1987 or so. Millions of acres of low production farmland was planted to gras...

3 years ago
Reply
RE: Line

So that must be why the stocker cattle prices are ridiculous. Running from 50 to 70 cents per pound higher than last year at this same time. We are ...

3 years ago
Reply
RE: Advice on Pricing Repeat Clients

Do not worry about dropping your price because you absolutely do not need to do so. If you did a job two years ago, they will understand that you wil...

3 years ago
Reply
RE: Unable to find a surveyor for the past 9 months!

Is this the neighbor at 704 (?) Chadwick or the one that fronts onto Rosehill? The version of Google Maps I'm using doesn't clearly show a new fence ...

3 years ago
Reply
RE: If you can live with this, don't apply for a job here.

@dougie Because that is their function. To elevate grain from near ground level to high storage bins, The early version of the high bins then allo...

3 years ago
Reply
RE: If you can live with this, don't apply for a job here.

My best guess is this is home base to some major architectural firm. Copied the pic from Facebook.

3 years ago
Page 78 / 1302