AI Assistant
Activity
 
Notifications
Clear all
holy-cow
holy-cow
@holy-cow
Member P&R, Founder
Joined: July 1, 2010 5:19 pm
Last seen: October 7, 2026 7:18 am
Topics: 2298 / Replies: 23728
Reply
RE: A national 'survey' firm looking for people....

Many years ago my ex-wife worked for an advertising/professional art/PR/marketing firm. Technical knowledge of any kind is generally absent from all ...

3 years ago
Reply
RE: PRINTER MADNESS!!!

I have a different model HP but have experienced the loss of connection via WiFi once or twice each year for some unexplained reason. Uninstall, rein...

3 years ago
Reply
RE: Things that you see on a survey site....

@jitterboogie I would but I'm thinking this might be the thread that started out on Alzheimer's and then went to statistics then to something else, ...

3 years ago
Reply
RE: Upper Peninsula Surveying

I once lived in Michigan but was like four million miles from the west end of the UP. Berrien County. 35 miles from Notre Dame. My apartment was ab...

3 years ago
Reply
RE: County Surveyor

That should probably be converted to say "Following high school graduation or passing of the GED exam, if said date precedes the age of 18. In my cas...

3 years ago
Reply
RE: Definition of Cadastral Surveying

Definitions are a bit like (the bottom end of the alimentary canal). Everyone has their own but no particular interest in anyone else's.

3 years ago
Reply
RE: Something HAS to give

This discussion fits right into my comments on the thread for a County Surveyor opportunity in Yuba County, CA. One needs to spend a lot of time in t...

3 years ago
Reply
RE: Unable to find a surveyor for the past 9 months!

Buyers have one similarity with our survey clients. No matter what you say or how you say it, they only hear the parts that match up with what they w...

3 years ago
Reply
RE: You guys! Big move incoming...

I was certain this was set to happen 101 of my posts ago. 24999

3 years ago
Reply
RE: New county recorder's website

@richard-germiller Those of us who majored in Agricultural Engineering had a saying that fit. "If you want to build a corn harvester, you hire an A...

3 years ago
Reply
RE: County Surveyor

It so happens that I was 27 when I was first licensed to survey. I was suggesting 20 years after licensure in order to do the work that would be requ...

3 years ago
Page 77 / 1302