Reading RPLS is free for the whole profession. Members post, reply, and get the members-only rooms.
Last seen: October 6, 2026 4:53 am
Hope Wendell ends up with several rooms of his house full of packing peanuts. The cats will be in Heaven. Today is a good day to contribute.
Hope it's not far enough north of Elkhart to be in the contested border between Indiana and Michigan. The following link focuses on Ray, Michigan/Ind...
The woman with him has been identified and charged. Wednesday, November 22, 2023, WESTCLIFFE, CO: 1500 hrs Nancy Rae Medina-Kochis is charged with a...
If I had been the surveyor and attempted to run a half-mile, the first ambulance on scene would have been needed about two hundred yards away where I ...
Tried comparing Google Maps to the view of the properties and lanes provided in the stories. There is a very substantial building at lat 38.218084, l...
Oh, my! I will not provide a link to the story of more dissension in the general vicinity of Westcliffe. The headlines tend to use terms that politi...
Westcliffe is a fiesty neighborhood, as even the newspapers are battling with each other.