Reading RPLS is free for the whole profession. Members post, reply, and get the members-only rooms.
Last seen: October 6, 2026 2:53 am
Generally the ownership is to the center of the road, except for when it isn't. We have a few where the road came entirely off of one property, some w...
I remember asking you if it was Buh-wayne-uh or Buh-yoona a long time ago.
No money for anything but more meth supplies.
Holy cowinkydink, Batman. I was thinking of what to say about Ted as I continued to scroll up from the bottom of the thread. And, there it was. Alm...
Yes, the view is looking to the southwest. Broadway, Main, Oak etc. all run north and south, pretty much parallel with the State Line between Kansas a...
@bill93 This is a lovely 1888 map of Iowa. There must be a ton of ghost towns shown. Had a difficult time finding Ankeny because it was a lot furthe...
By studying the comments here, I have learned that too many of us are dead set that we are doing things correctly while most everyone else is doing th...
Show them the post squirl provided a few days ago showing flat-earther surfers falling off the edge of the Earth. It was in Off topic, chit chat foru...
El Paso County, Texas in 1921.
I have never been to Lost Wages, Nevada. Maybe some of you can figure out where anything that exists today might be found. In the upper right there ...
A colorful view of Miami Beach in 1936. I always thought the term Government Cut was tied to the money that disappears from your paycheck before you ...
Here is Kansas City, MO looking to the southwest in 1869. The Missouri River is featured with the junction with the Kansas (Kaw) River in the backgro...
@paden-cash Here is that part of Oklahoma without the panhandle, as it was public lands in 1876. Perhaps Paden can educate us as to where Norman/OKC...