Reading RPLS is free for the whole profession. Members post, reply, and get the members-only rooms.
Last seen: October 6, 2026 12:53 am
@ashton In Kansas, our deeds are notarized to verify that the notary knows the signers and that is who signed the deed. Surveys are not notarized.
No problem whatsoever. As a reviewer, I simply turn and hand it back to the Register of Deeds and say, "Record it, as is."
Thanks, Ashton, for pointing out the lack of section corners in our Colonial States.
In PLSSia we tend to go wherever it is we need to go, adjacent or not. In-town lots frequently have no alleys, so we wander across many lots searching...
You should have seen the giant stack of concrete blocks we had to move and then put back just to get to the existing bar at the property corner. I th...
Had one once by a notoriously poor surveyor. I was following his description, word for word, and a four-sided small tract would not close. Bearings ...
I look forward to seeing the solution to this situation. Sadly, the client usually doesn't care about a history lesson. Even though it is critical to...
It is frustrating, yet comforting, that others make mistakes, too. Finding something like what you found is good education. Your first attempt when ...
Do not use anything but the number with both my surveyor and engineer licenses.
Drug Enforcement Agency.........................WOW, this must be quite a group of surveyors.