AI Assistant
Activity
 
Notifications
Clear all
holy-cow
holy-cow
@holy-cow
Member P&R, Founder
Joined: July 1, 2010 5:19 pm
Last seen: October 6, 2026 12:53 am
Topics: 2297 / Replies: 23726
Reply
RE: Landlocked parcel

I reviewed a survey last week for a landlocked tract of more than 40 acres. The survey had a note that an ingress/egress easement was in process. Th...

3 years ago
Reply
RE: Landlocked parcel

Congratulations. You have handled the situation well. Question. There are many tracts adjoining this tract. Why could they not bid on it and add i...

3 years ago
Reply
RE: Witness Corner Disguise

Maybe one inch, sort of twisted into the ground.

3 years ago
Reply
RE: Approximate Corners

Professionsals only provide professional service. Setting approximate corners is not a professional service.

3 years ago
Topic
Replies: 6
Views: 1409
Reply
RE: Another Survey BUST by our PLS company

It could be far worse. Some joker called me one day to report he was doing topo work on a site that I had worked on a few years prior. He pompously t...

3 years ago
Reply
RE: Recorded Subdivision - Never Conveyed

We have an addition to the largest city in the county that is bizarre. The plat was all signed off in the 1800's. Several years later a major portio...

3 years ago
Reply
RE: One Man Crews

Walking on crusty snow one minute. One leg and part of the torso wedged into where a power pole had been the next. That hurt. I was surprised my butt ...

3 years ago
Reply
RE: Selling old survey to another client

@Scrim Amen, Brother Scrim, Amen. Yea verily I saith unto you that the truth is evident in your speech. I had a classic example of that happen to me ...

3 years ago
Reply
RE: Selling old survey to another client

I had a survey firm call me up about six years ago about a topographical survey I had performed about four years earlier. They wanted me to hand them...

3 years ago
Reply
RE: Location of Davy Jones's Locker?

@field-dog Easy to be confused until one starts looking at the SPC numbers. The 0,0 point is probably not even in the same State.

3 years ago
Reply
RE: Tips to inspire field crew?

Sometimes things don't meet our expectations but we are already doing the best we can. Your crew is what it is. Offer to pay me twice as much if I c...

3 years ago
Page 47 / 1302