Reading RPLS is free for the whole profession. Members post, reply, and get the members-only rooms.
Last seen: October 5, 2026 12:20 pm
Why can you not survey within the highway right-of-way? We do it whenever we need to do so.
What an impressive summary!
Merry Christmas to all from Santa and his elves
Spads. That's the answer.
A question I've had for along time but never asked before is: Who is ultimately responsible for the maintenance of the stone wall if both adjoining p...
Found in the phonebook under Land Surveyors: Moorer, Les
I was also the one who first used the term "PLSSia" to refer to the numerous States using the PLSS system for all or a portion of their survey system....
The 0.04' discussion started due to a post I made many years ago. A fellow surveyor was creating a new tract adjoining mine but longer. He had chose...
Welcome. You will learn a great deal here if you check in daily to see who is saying what about whatever.
Arrogant assholes. The profession is loaded with them. Like a well-watered dog, they feel they have to leave their mark everywhere. which is superio...
The nice people who I had doing my drafting for me starting about 1990 had started at about Release 6 of AutoCAD. I watched over their shoulders for ...
The legal profession makes great money on "it depends" cases. My home county (not in Washington) has a road that was vacated in 1973 that certain lan...
Maybe not everybody, but, more than a truck load.