AI Assistant
Activity
 
Notifications
Clear all
holy-cow
holy-cow
@holy-cow
Member P&R, Founder
Joined: July 1, 2010 5:19 pm
Last seen: October 2, 2026 11:05 pm
Topics: 2296 / Replies: 23720
Topic
Replies: 18
Views: 826
Reply
RE: Surveyors are............................................

By the way, reviewing the work of peers is complicated for me based on having my own surveys reviewed by others over the past 25 years or so. I fully...

3 days ago
Reply
RE: Surveyors are............................................

Two or three months ago I started a thread titled something like: Get Your Final Product Perfect Before Letting It Go Out The Door. There is an inc...

3 days ago
Reply
RE: Surveyors are............................................

@norman-oklahoma Been there. Done that. Got the T-shirt. Have been on both sides.

4 days ago
Reply
RE: Surveyors are............................................

The blasphemous post above came about based on communications with a person who was kowtowing to the wishes of the client. Those wishes are legally i...

4 days ago
Reply
RE: Survey Proposal Quandary

Those conversations were a fun challenge. If the potential client told me a foolishly low number, I would turn the conversation to ask lots of questi...

2 weeks ago
Reply
RE: Florida Platting Questions

The primary utility of a witness bar correctly set along a boundary is to allow visual or instrumental verification of where the boundary runs to/from...

2 weeks ago
Topic
Replies: 4
Views: 1092
Reply
RE: Florida Platting Questions

A witness corner is only valid for direction of a line. It may be used in conjunction with other monuments to determine the true location of the "mis...

2 weeks ago
Reply
RE: When a fence disagrees with your math, what goes on the plat?

@pls8xx A neighbor when I was young had a father who was born in 1873. He lived to be 100 years and a few months. The neighbor was born in 1930 a...

2 weeks ago
Reply
RE: When a fence disagrees with your math, what goes on the plat?

@pls8xx And, I thought I was old....................."Where I usually worked, from about 1915 to 1935" 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 ...

2 weeks ago
Reply
RE: Intrusion

The client is the one being harmed by the actions of the possible adjoiner. Provide him the portion of your total invoice that was caused by the poss...

2 weeks ago
Reply
RE: When a fence disagrees with your math, what goes on the plat?

The rare times I ever found a quarter corner midway and on line between the section corners have always been when some prior surveyor in the GPS era c...

2 weeks ago
Page 2 / 1301