AI Assistant
Activity
 
Notifications
Clear all
holy-cow
holy-cow
@holy-cow
Member P&R, Founder
Joined: July 1, 2010 5:19 pm
Last seen: October 8, 2026 11:15 am
Topics: 2298 / Replies: 23732
Reply
RE: Quarterline vs road center line

I'm not sure what you mean by a long 40. Is it a half mile long, rather than closer to being a square? The road might fall anywhere and it is not ne...

3 years ago
Reply
RE: Todayƒ??s office

How were you so fortunate to snap that picture with no homeless people photobombing you?

3 years ago
Reply
RE: This past weeks fun one...

I once notified a church organization to tell them that when they sold the church in the little town that they left off a 15' by 40' piece that had be...

3 years ago
Reply
RE: Exceptionally shoddy work

The absolute worst title work I even encountered had been done by a fellow I had met several times. He needed to get in his rocking chair and stay th...

3 years ago
Reply
RE: Unexpected

@norman-oklahoma I can swear absolutely that I have never had a client with such a stipulation about unacceptable attire while on the job site. The...

3 years ago
Reply
RE: This past weeks fun one...

Yup. Someone makes a new deed and simply copies the vesting deed from 42 years ago. Nevermind the three small tracts that have been whittled off and...

3 years ago
Reply
RE: This past weeks fun one...

Major bloopers happen all too frequently because, as stated above, the description might as well be in Greek. Any shortcut possible will be used. Ab...

3 years ago
Reply
RE: Deral "TrimbleMan" Paulk has passed away

Has anyone been able to find an obituary for Edward Deral Paulk, Jr. ?

3 years ago
Reply
RE: Deral "TrimbleMan" Paulk has passed away

Thinking of Trimbleman reminds me of our ol' buddy from Arkansas, Jim Petty, alleged operator of The Roadkill Cafe. He had worked with him at some ti...

3 years ago
Reply
RE: Deral "TrimbleMan" Paulk has passed away

Deral Paulk was also known to be a favorite of the ladies. There must be a covey of them in Lawton, Oklahoma alone that are mourning their memories o...

3 years ago
Reply
RE: This past weeks fun one...

Question #1: Have they been paying property tax on the 20 all this time? I mean, really, somebody must have been paying taxes. Hopefully, the corre...

3 years ago
Reply
RE: those AZPLS questions directed at our friend Mr. Moulan

This reminds me of when someone butt-dials you such that you are listening to the dialer's conversations with others in a vehicle or out on a job site...

3 years ago
Page 103 / 1302