Reading RPLS is free for the whole profession. Members post, reply, and get the members-only rooms.
Last seen: October 8, 2026 12:37 pm
@bstrand You have hit the nail on the head. Most people have absolutely no idea what cost range to expect when they call. Many friends may tell th...
There is no doubt a huge amount of money will be spent on attorneys before any judgment is made. The seller from whom she purchased the tract is goin...
You can not force the neighbor to receive anything. Creating a deed saying you are transferring ownership of a strip of land to Joe Shmoe and recordi...
In a pay as you go mode of thinking I offer the following thought. The reward is obtained by the viewer. The poster is what makes the value exist. ...
I frequently use the phrase, "I am not a lawyer and I have never played one on TV.", to clarify that I am referring to information I have accumulated ...
Buying and selling with out a real estate professional can be done. That does not mean you are getting the best deal, however. Frequently, that agen...
@gordon-svedberg Our County had each layer on a seperate clear sheet. Thus, you could put a set on a large light table to see what was considered t...
You all are making me feel brilliant for focusing on only one State. What you describe is outrageous and anti-business.
Attaboy! Silly rich people. They get their money by beating everyone they do business with out of a nickel if at all possible. Hey, Doc, my Mom jus...
If the scale is 70, use the 10 scale and multiply by 7. If the scale is 120, use the 40 scale and multiply by 3. Always remember to put the decimal ...
Anything is fine so long as it is accurate. 220,440, 660 Wouldn't recommend 17 or any other prime number.
Time, Time, is the answer. If what is now TL2700 was owned by the same people who owned all those other lots, then the vacating of the street would ...
Spent all day getting to, sitting through 8 hours of blah, blah, blah then getting back home to receive 6.5 PDHs towards my CE requirements. Plus $22...