AI Assistant
Activity
 
Notifications
Clear all
hblair
hblair
@hblair
Free
Joined: November 17, 2011 6:40 am
Topics: 4 / Replies: 158
Reply
4 years ago
Reply
RE: Trimble R12i and NetR9 base

We had the same setup for our R10's. When we upgraded to the R12i's, Per our Trimble dealer we had to replace the NetR9 to a Trimble Alloy GNSS receiv...

4 years ago
Reply
4 years ago
Reply
4 years ago
Reply
4 years ago
Reply
4 years ago
Reply
RE: Oh boy this could be Interesting for the right person.....

I work in Farmington for the Farmington Electric Utility System. Before working for the utility, I was the survey manager for a local engineering and...

4 years ago
Reply
4 years ago
Reply
5 years ago
Reply
RE: No guarantees in this place

My deepest condolences to you and your family.?ÿ

5 years ago
Reply
5 years ago
Reply
RE: You know why you no see?

One of my survey managers I had years ago always said, if you haven't dug a hole you haven't looked. Found a buried 1913 brass cap yesterday that was...

5 years ago
Page 1 / 9