Reading RPLS is free for the whole profession. Members post, reply, and get the members-only rooms.
Notifications
Clear all
hawko
Free
Joined: May 30, 2022 6:50 pm
Follow
RE: Hello from Australia
@martin_au?ÿ Didn't mind at all was interesting to know about other sates surveying legalities.?ÿ Started working at a gas plant construction area
4 years ago
Forum
RE: Hello from Australia
@jed I wasn't discouraged just setting the record straight.?ÿ Thanks for saying that though
4 years ago
Forum
RE: Hello from Australia
In response to the people talking about BOSSI I'm from WA and have no licenses.?ÿ What I meant is I have graduated from TAFE nothing else
4 years ago
Forum
RE: Where Everyone from
Peth, WA, Australia
4 years ago
Forum
RE: survpc problems
@ladd-nelson looks helpful will look at them later
4 years ago
Forum
RE: curves having wrong heights in carlson survpc
@ladd-nelson 1. they were created in civil 3d and exported to survpc. not sure on further details since I didn't create them 2. it lists as a 2d poly...
4 years ago
Forum
RE: Hello from Australia
@micheal-daubyn-2?ÿ it means I've just left TAFE
4 years ago
Forum
4 years ago
Forum
Replies: 3
Views: 510