Reading RPLS is free for the whole profession. Members post, reply, and get the members-only rooms.
Notifications
Clear all
HammerDown
Free
Joined: December 24, 2014 11:02 am
Follow
RE: Actual Surveying Experience ?
Paul, have a very Merry Christmas. We all love you.
12 years ago
Forum
RE: Actual Surveying Experience ?
good grief...
12 years ago
Forum
RE: Jacob's Staff
> > They are okay for level ground, not so much in the mountains where sights tend to be inclined. I have always preferred a compass with sight ...
12 years ago
Forum
RE: Jacob's Staff
Jiminy Christmas!I don't think anyone would expect an inexperienced uncoordinated compass mishandler out there anyway. I don't know about the Brunton,...
12 years ago
Forum
RE: Jacob's Staff
Collapsible Aluminum 8 Foot Jacob's Staff/Range PoleI have made several variations of these over the years, though this is one of my favorites. Made ...
12 years ago
Forum