AI Assistant
Activity
 
Notifications
Clear all
gromatici
gromatici
@gromatici
Free
Joined: October 25, 2011 5:36 pm
Topics: 12 / Replies: 20
Reply
RE: STAR NET AND AZIMUTHS CONVERTED TO ANGLE RIGHTS

O.k So here is the solution and the commands: DB 1 DN 2 169-24-39.00 # 169-24-39.00 319.9080 89-55-57.10 5.190/5.000 'CP/MAG WSHR DM 3?ÿ ?ÿ ?ÿ330-26...

7 years ago
Reply
RE: STAR NET AND AZIMUTHS CONVERTED TO ANGLE RIGHTS

@norman-oklahoma Thanks!  I remember doing this before, but I had trouble finding it in the "help" section or in the old manual.   &nb...

7 years ago
Topic
Reply
RE: Colorado Case Law

@dave-karoly Thank you!

7 years ago
Reply
RE: Colorado Case Law

@gene-kooper Thanks!  So that's on the calendar on PLSC?  Might be fun to bring the family as a winter vacation.  Love to visit CO!&nb...

7 years ago
Topic
Replies: 9
Views: 1160
Topic
Replies: 1
Views: 514
Topic
Replies: 3
Views: 1015
Reply
RE: Colorado Law CRS 38-51-107(2) 20 years rule Land Survey Plat vs. Monumented Survey Plat

@bstrand Sorry.  Just trying to understand this.  What I mean, is this:  Let's say a subdivision map was recorded 20 years ago and 2 m...

7 years ago
Reply
RE: Colorado State Specific Exam- Subdivision understanding 35 acres

Good point!?ÿ I'm mostly trying to figure out what the "standard of practice is" for Colorado.?ÿ I believe in complying with the law, but also what is...

7 years ago
Reply
RE: Monuments in CO- How to deal with From True Corner

@la-stevens Well Steve, I may be mistaken about the statue.  I appears that this is simply a practice from Santa Barbara down to Los Angeles.&nb...

7 years ago
Reply
RE: Monuments in CO- How to deal with From True Corner

OK so in a slightly different scenario: what if youƒ??re surveying ?ÿlots and their centerline control that youƒ??ve tied into. Then you find front lo...

7 years ago
Reply
RE: Colorado Law CRS 38-51-107(2) 20 years rule Land Survey Plat vs. Monumented Survey Plat

OK thank you for helping! So if the subdivision is 20 years or younger than I can set monuments for lot corners and not file anything? So letƒ??s say ...

7 years ago
Reply
RE: Colorado State Specific Exam- Subdivision understanding 35 acres

In CO, if you have a 70.1 acre parcel, and you split it, do you only have to set the exterior monuments??ÿ You don't have to set the split line??ÿ CRS...

7 years ago
Reply
RE: Monuments in CO- How to deal with From True Corner

@gene-kooper Thank you Gene. That is very helpful!  D is certainly an option.  I would say that if I'm looking for a PLS monument, or a lar...

7 years ago
Reply
RE: AZ Law on Subdivisions - Study for Exam

@aliquot I'm not convinced that the reason why Arizona decided to use the International Foot was because it was "International".  By the time th...

7 years ago
Topic
Reply
RE: LSIT Exam Prep

@dougie CA. I ame aware of the local stuff, but wanted to have them get some self study items, or other online resources that they can fill their fre...

7 years ago
Page 1 / 2