AI Assistant
Notifications
Clear all
GregPendleton
GregPendleton
@gregpendleton
Free
Joined: July 2, 2010 10:51 am
Last seen: June 29, 2026 12:28 pm
Topics: 24 / Replies: 115
Reply
RE: Just got a really Stupid Question from

I got to agree with the Salad CZar, tooAt least they didn't ask you to make the FF = 100'

16 years ago
Reply
RE: Linux. Ready for the Surveyor Prime Time?

I think you mean Tyler on that one. I totally agree its an emulator.

16 years ago
Reply
RE: Linux. Ready for the Surveyor Prime Time?

> How much they getting for that Linux native version of BricsCad?> > Does the Linux version of QGIS run any smoother than the Windows versio...

16 years ago
Reply
RE: Would you take this job?

$25000I will bring my bag of rocks.

16 years ago
Topic
Replies: 12
Views: 1122
Reply
RE: Uses for Old Plumb Bobs

Good Q-Tip. And the ends are replaceable.

16 years ago
Reply
RE: Price this...

$500 for the 2 rebar sounds fair...................But I am charging another $700 for the crew.

16 years ago
Reply
RE: Surveyor survives 12,700v shock

Wow, I never really considered the possibility of arcing without touching the wires. I somehow thought the wires were better insulated.

16 years ago
Topic
16 years ago
Replies: 3
Views: 1107
Reply
RE: How old is this windmill?

That looks like whats left of the Texas Air National Guard.

16 years ago
Reply
RE: Survey Pal for the day

Thence heading in a Northeasterly direction a distance of which a burley 40y/o man can hammer throw an 12 pound border collie to an iron pipe set.

16 years ago
Page 7 / 7