AI Assistant
Notifications
Clear all
GregPendleton
GregPendleton
@gregpendleton
Free
Joined: July 2, 2010 10:51 am
Last seen: June 29, 2026 12:28 pm
Topics: 24 / Replies: 115
Reply
RE: Compass question

My animal magnetism seems to ruin them immediately. Similar problems with stud finders.

16 years ago
Reply
RE: Mortgage Survey - Plus or Minus 5 Feet

Mortgage SurveyMaybe he couldnt compute the curve.

16 years ago
Reply
RE: Work Load Check

JimNo DCALS for me.Trying to get my house ready to put on the market and flee DC.Anybody want a row home in the center of DC?

16 years ago
Reply
RE: Work Load Check

Just negotiated 2-125k projects that will take us through till summer.After almost going under.................what a relief.Looking forward to see if...

16 years ago
Reply
RE: Triumph V.S.

Everything aside, nobody answered if they would consider using this. There are a variety of Javad units I would totally consider. And then there are s...

16 years ago
Reply
RE: Triumph V.S.

Maybe ok for GIS collection, but I cant see it for survey applications. Can you see using this to drive your robot when you cant GPS? I also like my a...

16 years ago
Reply
RE: Non LS doing accident scene surveys

I am just glad to know my local police are outsourcing all of the traffic enforcement operations to for profit camera companies so they can get out in...

16 years ago
Topic
16 years ago
Replies: 12
Views: 861
Reply
RE: Non LS doing accident scene surveys

I just hope they did it all from one setup, checked their backsight, didnt incorporate any other geographic information (like aerial)and are willing t...

16 years ago
Reply
RE: So, If Monuments Mean Nothing

Cost PlusMonument * 15% + labor.

16 years ago
Reply
RE: Robot Choice

They are a little pricey, but you wont regret it.

16 years ago
Reply
RE: Is Google Earth sufficient for Lat/Long on a Elev. Cert.?

Very interesting about the spherical shaped earth on G.E.We just did an elevation cert yesterday and although I am more than certain G.E. is good enou...

16 years ago
Reply
RE: Staying safe while surveying...

Although infrequent, I would put Zombies pretty high on my list.

16 years ago
Page 6 / 7