AI Assistant
Notifications
Clear all
GregPendleton
GregPendleton
@gregpendleton
Free
Joined: July 2, 2010 10:51 am
Last seen: June 29, 2026 12:28 pm
Topics: 24 / Replies: 115
Reply
RE: Wells Fargo

Wells Fargo-DanDidn't somebody mention on a post a few months back that there was a bill (not sure if it became law) to reimburse owners for the cost ...

16 years ago
Reply
RE: Sad Times In Deed & Getting Worse

I know more surveyors who have been laid off then are actively employed.I wonder what % will return to the industry?

16 years ago
Reply
RE: Quantum GIS

Hey JimYou can open a personal geodatabase in Quantum (under add vector data). Once you do that, you should be able to select the feature data set and...

16 years ago
Reply
RE: Precise Geodetic Infrastructure

I thought it was extremely odd that NGS recently put out an RFP for installation and maintenance of the handful of NGS CORS stations throughout the co...

16 years ago
Reply
RE: Plain Jane Cogo Program for Win XP

Traverse PC Personal AdditionA really good program for what you are asking.

16 years ago
Reply
RE: First time converting to RINEX...

I think that makes you a Born again RINEX.

16 years ago
Reply
RE: Survey Broker Surveyor Calls Me

Tell him that you have 20 local surveyors providing bids to pull out the pipe, but it will need to be to your standards and you probably wont pay them...

16 years ago
Page 4 / 7