AI Assistant
Notifications
Clear all
GregPendleton
GregPendleton
@gregpendleton
Free
Joined: July 2, 2010 10:51 am
Last seen: June 29, 2026 12:28 pm
Topics: 24 / Replies: 115
Reply
RE: What is your HR??

$1000 more for reflectorless? We will never use that.

16 years ago
Reply
RE: Here's a unique piece of equipment

That used to be my old pickup line.

16 years ago
Reply
RE: TDS Survey Pro on HP 48GX

Thanks, PaulThose jobs sounds like they are going to really bog down your Commodore 64 with AutoCAD 1.0. Better upgrade to 20 MB.Sorry.

16 years ago
Reply
RE: Iraqi Dinars

Iraqi DinersNow there is where the money is at. I think a Waffle House franchise could do a nice bit of business.

16 years ago
Reply
16 years ago
Reply
RE: Today's Woot May Be Useful for Surveyors

I would use those for surveying but, ....That serrated shovel would be nice for french bread and buckets of brie as well.

16 years ago
Reply
RE: Today's Woot May Be Useful for Surveyors

I would use those for surveying but, ....I could sure use those on the metro.

16 years ago
Reply
RE: Anyone Working?

Working on a hangover.

16 years ago
Reply
RE: Need Help Deciphering Survey

It's been a whileBut I think whenever you see the degree symbol, you are supposed to take a drink.

16 years ago
Reply
RE: What would be the ultimate leather bag for a surveyor?

If it were made of man flesh or some type of endangered animal, that would be a plus.And a business card pocket.

16 years ago
Reply
RE: Topcon's new remote control

We have the SRX which also looks bulky, but you dont really notice it at all. It is just for horizontal location, then the gun looks vertically for th...

16 years ago
Reply
RE: How do you manage contact data?

I track my contacts with Thunderbird.............Night Train, Mad Dog or whatever fortified wine is available.

16 years ago
Page 3 / 7