AI Assistant
Notifications
Clear all
GregPendleton
GregPendleton
@gregpendleton
Free
Joined: July 2, 2010 10:51 am
Last seen: June 29, 2026 12:28 pm
Topics: 24 / Replies: 115
Reply
RE: I found that mysterious 0.04"

Send that to Lucas and tell him the monument just didnt agree with the math.

15 years ago
Reply
RE: Do PCMCIA cards go bad?

Sooner or later, everything goes bad. I seem to have been losing hard drives left and right.

15 years ago
Reply
RE: Descriptions - Use of colon and semi-colon

I use my semi-colon to process softer foods like yogurt.

15 years ago
Reply
RE: 1861 Description

To accurately measure those distances, you need to tie knots in a rope every 47'3" and move in the direction of the fathom at standard horses strides....

16 years ago
Topic
Replies: 2
Views: 487
Reply
RE: HiPer+ L1 Unit - What's it worth?

Trade you a Sokkia B20 level that has only been used 5 or so times. Its also from Hayes, but once we got a DNA, we shelved that as well.

16 years ago
Forum
Topic
16 years ago
Replies: 5
Views: 1037
Reply
RE: How many hours would it take?

I have heard Surveying referred to as the second oldest profession. It appears from this thread it can actually be listed as both the first and second...

16 years ago
Reply
RE: What is your business model?

Man those are some nice skates!

16 years ago
Reply
RE: Mardi Gras seasons begins today!

Show me your mammalian protuberances!

16 years ago
Reply
RE: What is it (property corner)?

I cant say for sure, but I think Im in love.

16 years ago
Topic
Replies: 2
Views: 931
Reply
RE: Surveying on the Radio

I might listen in if it is followed by the Dura Dura hour.

16 years ago
Reply
RE: Merit Badge Course in Park

I would have had my boys laserscan that course from a GPS dozer to get their surveying incidental to engineering merit badge.

16 years ago
Page 2 / 7