AI Assistant
Notifications
Clear all
gregshoultsrpls
gregshoultsrpls
@greg-shoults-rpls
Free
Joined: August 19, 2010 12:16 pm
Topics: 8 / Replies: 153
Reply
Reply
RE: External Base Battery Recommendation

@plumb-bill I've used them for ?ñ10 years, they're great and don't weigh as much and a very dependable?ÿ Trimble also recommended not running on 35w...

6 years ago
Reply
RE: Describing a road in a Plat - Best practices

I agree with Holy Cow, or as it looks like, the C/L is shown on the dedicated plat w/M&B, call that and use the verbiage of xx.xx' on each side of...

6 years ago
Reply
RE: Map copies

Nope! If they have the original survey, use it, if not, pay to update it. If you sign/seal again, you renew your liability for free.

6 years ago
Reply
6 years ago
Reply
RE: External Base Battery Recommendation

I've used an Interstate "wheelchair" battery I think like D55 or something like that, it powers the radio, recharges great, lasts a couple years and i...

6 years ago
Reply
RE: Killer Bees Attack

I know while in the field in the wilds of west Texas, we've encountered swarms of bees in the past, we've never been "attacked", I once laid on the gr...

7 years ago
Topic
Replies: 2
Views: 977
Reply
9 years ago
Reply
RE: This week's challenge

Holler, mighta been there.

9 years ago
Reply
RE: Historical Well Location Data from Texas RR Commission

Kent McMillan, post: 419193, member: 3 wrote: In this case, my suspicion is that a particular civil engineer staked the location of the well and produ...

9 years ago
Reply
RE: Historical Well Location Data from Texas RR Commission

The RRC does/did not require a survey by an RPLS, it was quite often signed by an oil company Rep or engineer. You can call the RRC with the name or A...

10 years ago
Reply
RE: I've found one of your markers.

I know a few years back, I had a crew doing an ALTA near Austin (out of our home territory) for a good client of ours and we found one of Kent's marke...

10 years ago
Reply
RE: Pipeline Going Through Indian Burial Grounds

Kent McMillan, post: 397430, member: 3 wrote: I don't think that any intelligent person will be unaware of the unsustainable boom economy that the oil...

10 years ago
Reply
RE: West Texas Pincushion

Andy Nold, post: 377229, member: 7 wrote: West Texas pin cushion. Go large or go home. FOUND 2‰Û IRON PIPE, FOUND 60 NAIL, FOUND STONE SET ON EDGE M...

10 years ago
Reply
RE: US / Mexico Border

Between El Paso and Ft. Hancock TX, we actually used/found two of those (US-Mexico) for the deeded boundary of a tract we were doing for a solar farm.

10 years ago
Reply
RE: Where's The Line? (Texas Edition)

My apologies for not reading very well, I "NOW" see you're in Block 2 and I'm in Block 4, so I'll just go back to my corner and say "DUH". ‰÷¼

11 years ago
Reply
RE: Where's The Line? (Texas Edition)

Andy Nold, post: 363804, member: 7 wrote: That's an interesting stepstair section. But, it's south of any data I have. We have 3 Giraud pipes and 2 A...

11 years ago
Reply
RE: Where's The Line? (Texas Edition)

Kent McMillan, post: 363802, member: 3 wrote: Greg's project would probably be out of Scrap File 008485 surrounded by H&GN Block 4 You are correc...

11 years ago
Page 1 / 9