AI Assistant
Activity
 
Notifications
Clear all
goodgps
goodgps
@goodgps
Free
Joined: January 2, 2018 11:32 am
Last seen: April 10, 2026 9:27 am
Topics: 50 / Replies: 105
Topic
Replies: 5
Views: 623
Reply
RE: Recommendations on single or dual L1-L2 for OPUS Static only

Hi,?ÿ ?ÿ I have three dual fcy Trimble 4000 units one has 2 meg internal storage.?ÿ They all come with data collectors.?ÿ I've used these for static...

4 years ago
Reply
RE: CARLSON BRX7 TILT IMU

Hi,?ÿ check the satellite tracking to make sure the constellations are all turned on.?ÿ Also, check the DOP. When the DOP is less than ideal, the IMU...

4 years ago
Reply
RE: Base station unit very hot in the sun

After doing some research, I've decided to purchase a battery operated fan which will mount below the base receiver. Hopefully this will keep the rece...

4 years ago
Topic
Replies: 10
Views: 1118
Reply
RE: Flipping annotations in Intellicad 10.1 and Carlson 2022

@ladd-nelson?ÿ Hi Ladd?ÿ It is all of the drawings.?ÿ A couple of other technicians?ÿ from Carlson reached out to me and told me they found the progr...

4 years ago
Topic
Replies: 0
Views: 1015
Reply
RE: BRx7 vs. Javad

I don't now anything about the Javad systems but like "bama7x57" I also use the Hemisphere S631 units.?ÿ Coverage while using network corrections can ...

5 years ago
Reply
RE: Carlson Brx7 or Hemishpere S631 modem issues

@bm-nolan?ÿ ?ÿFirmware?ÿ fixed the problem?ÿ ?ÿHemisphere users !?ÿ upgrade the firmware?ÿ

5 years ago
Reply
RE: Locking viewports with a different ltscale

@blitzkriegbob?ÿ Intellicad only shows those scales as "on" or off"?ÿ ?ÿTurning them "on" removes line formatting so hidden lines become continuous?ÿ ...

5 years ago
Reply
RE: Locking viewports with a different ltscale

@blitzkriegbob?ÿ Thanks?ÿ I'll check that out?ÿ right now !

5 years ago
Topic
Reply
RE: Chains to feet conversion

I will add the map reference here.?ÿ Sorry I didn't do that earlier, All of the holiday hustle and bustle?ÿ The part is question is in the NE corner ...

5 years ago
Topic
Replies: 24
Views: 3148
Reply
RE: Unmerger of recently merged parcels No perfecting deeds recorded

@lurker The Owner signed the Certificate of merger.?ÿ That Certificate was filed with the county.?ÿ But, there were no perfecting deeds filed by the o...

5 years ago
Reply
Reply
RE: TGO on windows 10-64bits

I am using TGO 1.62 on Windows 10. The trick is to ONLY use files that were created on the windows 10 machine.?ÿ Windows 10 will NOT grab old files to...

5 years ago
Reply
RE: Unmerger of recently merged parcels No perfecting deeds recorded

@warren-smith?ÿ ?ÿThe Owner says he has received new tax bills reflecting the merger but he knows he hasn't filed perfecting deeds.?ÿ I will confer w...

5 years ago
Page 2 / 8