AI Assistant
Activity
 
Notifications
Clear all
goodgps
goodgps
@goodgps
Free
Joined: January 2, 2018 11:32 am
Last seen: April 10, 2026 9:27 am
Topics: 50 / Replies: 105
Reply
RE: Older Trimble Equipment

@millerjs Hi The gear can be shipped but it may be pricy. I'm just giving these away because I'm retiring. Let me know if you're ok with the shippi...

1 year ago
Forum
Topic
Forum
Replies: 4
Views: 2350
Reply
RE: Carlson BRX7 / Hemisphere S631 repeatability

@lukenz good deal mate ! yes, your south side is the trouble zone. Decades ago, I ran single frequency Trimble receivers. They did well as long...

1 year ago
Reply
RE: Carlson BRX7 / Hemisphere S631 repeatability

@lukenz Experience Under Canopy and near buildings, yes. Buildings first: The North side of tall buildings is challenging. East, west and south res...

1 year ago
Reply
RE: Carlson BRX7 / Hemisphere S631 repeatability

Hi Everybody, I realize I am very late to the party, however, perhaps I can lend my personal experience with the Hemisphere S631. A project ...

1 year ago
Reply
RE: Topcon GTS 825A

I discovered that the BT56Q battery was dead. This will be shipped somewhere for re-celling. I hope to get both batteries re-celled soon. Trouble ...

3 years ago
Reply
RE: Looking for a new base/rover setup

Hemisphere S631 is the same as the Carlson BRX 7 Contact Benchmark-equipment in Alberta Canada. Tell them "California Dave" sent you. They pair i...

3 years ago
Topic
3 years ago
Replies: 5
Views: 1213
Reply
RE: Working for a Surveyor that does not understand GPS.

Hi I saw this post. Before I give you a good solid answer (opinion), may I ask some questions ? So, you're using Carlson "rovers" ? or is it s Bas...

4 years ago
Reply
RE: Lifting manhole lids safely

@jed I will try this. Usually the lid is heavily tapped with a 4 pound sledge hammer to loosen it a bit

4 years ago
Reply
RE: Lifting manhole lids safely

@bstrand I like this. too bad I can't carry a back hoe on my truck !

4 years ago
Reply
RE: Tract of Record

This is two tracts of land.

4 years ago
Topic
Replies: 0
Views: 485
Topic
Replies: 22
Views: 4260
Reply
RE: Scratch Awl for concrete

@jim-frame?ÿ Thank you Jim,?ÿ I'll head out to find one now

4 years ago
Reply
RE: Scratch Awl for concrete

@party-chef?ÿ ?ÿ?ÿ Thank you I'll head to Home Depot now?ÿ

4 years ago
Topic
Replies: 25
Views: 2508
Reply
RE: Errant Parcel transferred

@fairbanksls I'm not sure what a Lawyer would or could do ??ÿ Maybe argue the case of innocent buyer ??ÿ It would be nice to find a previous statute t...

4 years ago
Reply
RE: Errant Parcel transferred

@tim-libs I have heard of this.?ÿ ?ÿI just need to figure out what they call this in California?ÿ ?ÿThank you very much

4 years ago
Reply
RE: Trimble 4000 SSI week rollover

@jim-frame?ÿ Hi Jim,?ÿ I have three Trimble 4000 SSi units.?ÿ They may be useful this winter for a static project. BUT, these haven't been used in y...

4 years ago
Page 1 / 8