Reading RPLS is free for the whole profession. Members post, reply, and get the members-only rooms.
Last seen: June 7, 2026 4:38 pm
Perfect fit for a Garmin.?ÿ If he has diffculty seeing small screens go for the largest screen possible. I've reviewed the Garmin 276C If you need to...
Did you know Alaska Airport runway reciprocal numbers have to be updated every 15 years to account for shifts in magnetic azimuth (headings).
If you are a GIS guy, listen to Melita.?ÿ 99% of the world will consume your PRJ with an ESRI formed projection which will include the datum tag.?ÿ La...
If you are a GIS guy, listen to Melita.?ÿ 99% of the world will consume your PRJ with an ESRI formed projection which will include the datum tag.?ÿ La...
Copy and paste of the URL was a bit sloppy.?ÿ Use this Alaska GPS on BM priorities?ÿ ?ÿ
I have that Jerry. I'm not a fan of it in this case with sand tightly encased around rubber port doors. The rubber on the TSC3 is particul...
Mighty Moe - Will do.?ÿ With help from our local Trimble dealer we have leveled in with a DINI Level (I think that is what it was called) and ran the ...
Thanks everyone.?ÿ As with any question I pose with this group, I learn so much. Thanks John - I get it now that the GNSS is not wasted in my situatio...
John, When moving to the next station, I keep the SX10 powered on.?ÿ I've assigned the Connection panel to a function key, then click Disconnect (Inst...
Quick update: Thanks to NGS tools online at?and some help with guidance on our approach by Dr. Michael Dennis (NGS), were going to use a spline interp...
Gene, Excellent. Will pass the reference above to our programmer. Next, I'll dig a bit deeper with Trimble Coordinate group and confirm their algorith...
Loyal, Point taken.?ÿ It is these N values we will use to generate H.?ÿ If we had a combo GRID FACTORY tool that clips, and a densifyer tool, we would...
Gene, Excellent question and I'm ashamed I haven't done a rigorous test.?ÿ I'm guessing I could use the NGS tool?and compare in TBC the same lat/long....