AI Assistant
Activity
 
Notifications
Clear all
Geoline
Geoline
@geoline
Free
Joined: November 27, 2014 11:22 am
Topics: 2 / Replies: 27
Reply
RE: Total Station Calibration/Adjustment

I like most of your comments! I have been in the business for over 40 years, half of which I was "that" service technician. I can tell you that a lot ...

10 years ago
Reply
RE: New Trimble Sx10

Arturs, post: 394284, member: 11365 wrote: The SX10 is very interesting from the technological point of view, i would love to test it out myself. What...

10 years ago
Reply
RE: Right & Left

Dave Karoly, post: 405970, member: 94 wrote: S7 doesn't have the guide lights, which were handy in the woods. Now you are supposed to use the video. ...

10 years ago
Reply
RE: New Trimble Sx10

Andy J, post: 394589, member: 44 wrote: Tangent screws?? Do instruments still have those? I guess being a Geodimeter guy for so long and now as S6...

10 years ago
Reply
RE: What is it?

I am guessing an old box camera mount that can do panorama pictures by rotating the dial at the bottom of the box.

10 years ago
Reply
RE: InterGEO 2016: Day Two (Wed) at the Candy Store

Thanks for the Pics! looks like you are having a great time.

10 years ago
Reply
RE: Using Trimble SLR as a Backsight

If you are comfortable working on electronics and have a clean space to do it, you should be okay. Static discharge should not be an issue with the bo...

10 years ago
Reply
RE: New Trimble Sx10

Just arrived in the big brown truck! Now if the tablet had just come in I could give it a test run, but it looks truly AWESOME. if your in Portland, O...

10 years ago
Reply
RE: Using Trimble SLR as a Backsight

No, that is not normal. The most likely cause is corrosion in the AA battery cavity. If you shine your cell phone's flashlight down the hole you might...

10 years ago
Reply
RE: New Trimble Sx10

Ryan,looking forward to seeing your companies presentation at Dimensions! John - Joe, I am pretty sure that a Faro scanner cannot turn 1" angle or sca...

10 years ago
Reply
RE: New Trimble Sx10

I attached the SX10 overview so you can read the specs and other details about the gun. Lee is correct, the instrument is 39,900. if you are already r...

10 years ago
Reply
RE: Trimble sells UAS business...

I believe it is a move by Trimble to focus on software development while giving us Trimble dealers better options for UAS aircraft. This should be a w...

10 years ago
Reply
RE: New Trimble Sx10

Arturs, post: 394313, member: 11365 wrote: Jeff, would really like to hear your feedback after you've done some testing! As you said, plummet camera, ...

10 years ago
Reply
RE: New Trimble Sx10

Lee D, post: 394328, member: 7971 wrote: This instrument really intrigues me; I hope to get my hands on one sooner than later. My only concern, withou...

10 years ago
Reply
RE: Seattle Company Says New System Redefines Surveying

I saw him just yesterday along I-5, I thought ODOT might have leaped into the 23rd century 🙂 folks, that is a Berger 180 level, when calibrated corre...

10 years ago
Reply
RE: New Trimble Sx10

Arturs, post: 394284, member: 11365 wrote: The SX10 is very interesting from the technological point of view, i would love to test it out myself. What...

10 years ago
Reply
RE: Data collectors stolen in philly 2 weeks ago

For all Trimble or perspective Trimble S-Series users. If you didn't know, Trimble has an optional GPS tracker inside all new S-Series instruments an...

11 years ago
Reply
RE: GPS y2k problem

MISSOURIMULE, post: 358242, member: 9473 wrote: I have a couple of gps receivers (Trimble 4600 & 4700's) and for some reason they think today is 1...

11 years ago
Reply
RE: GPS y2k problem

This is the service announcement from Trimble TRIMBLE 4700/4800 GPS RECEIVERSWILL STOP WORKING PROPERLY STARTING FEBRUARY 14, 2016SummaryOn February 1...

11 years ago
Page 1 / 2