Reading RPLS is free for the whole profession. Members post, reply, and get the members-only rooms.
Last seen: August 1, 2026 10:01 am
Leon, So, when did you turn into a grumpy ol' surveyor? 😀
Mike Falk, post: 351543, member: 442 wrote: Kara Company can repair the bubbles and calibrate the equipment.Address: 5255 Dansher Rd, Countryside, IL ...
squowse, post: 351443, member: 7109 wrote: No, only one. Not sure how easy it will be to source a replacement the correct size and to fix it in the tu...
squowse, post: 351386, member: 7109 wrote: I would love a ZNL but can't justify the cost as don't do hirise anymore.I have seen a ZBL cheap near me wi...
The Leica ZL and NL plummets have published accuracies of 1:200,000. The ZNL plummet has a published accuracy of 1:30,000. The NL plummet also uses t...
Dougie, Merry Christmas to you and your family. May you have a prosperous new year! I'm not sure when that tram was in operation. Mining on London M...
Dave Karoly, post: 350581, member: 94 wrote: It doesn't look steep in the photo but it feel steep standing on a sloping tailus field of loose stones. ...
RADAR, post: 350530, member: 413 wrote: You've probably already thought of this; if'n the guy blew it up with dynamite, there should be a BIG crater; ...
Thank you Jameson. Your Grandpa is also a finder of stones with dimples! Grandpa on London Mountain at Cor. No. 1 of the Emma Nevada Lode (MS 4348). ...
Holy Cow, post: 350477, member: 50 wrote: Earthquake? Or maybe it was 6" x 3" x 3". Actually, I'm leaning towards a disgruntled neighbor with dynami...
Dave Karoly, post: 350267, member: 94 wrote: Jameson asks, "Where is the dimple? I don't see the dimple?" And here's a big dimple for Jameson and ...
MightyMoe, post: 350271, member: 700 wrote: Very cool, can't get enough of survey stone pictures!! Here you go MM, Cor. No. 2 of the Crazy Girl Lode...
Well, since Holy Cow asked for more.... However, I must resist posting photos of all the stone corners I found on this project. Also, too, Wendell wo...
The book Initial Points was a joint venture between The Publishing House and the Professional Land Surveyors of Colorado. My suggestion is to purchase...
Dallas Morlan, post: 350288, member: 6020 wrote: Problem "In Review" as a result of thread "Reply versus Comment" attempt to document related problems...
Duane Frymire, post: 350280, member: 110 wrote: Nice find Gene. I found a stone once with an ancient chiseled X, another surveyor was threatening to ...
Dave Karoly, post: 350267, member: 94 wrote: Jameson asks, "Where is the dimple? I don't see the dimple?" Dave,Let Jameson know that the dimple is...
Dave Karoly, post: 350267, member: 94 wrote: Jameson asks, "Where is the dimple? I don't see the dimple?" Dave, Let Jameson know that the dimple is...
MightyMoe, post: 335530, member: 700 wrote: Very nice!!!! Do you think the plastic cap was set as a corner?That's a lot of evidence to miss:-( I wen...