AI Assistant
Activity
 
Notifications
Clear all
Gene Kooper
Gene Kooper
@gene-kooper
Free
Joined: May 6, 2015 9:42 pm
Last seen: August 1, 2026 10:01 am
Topics: 95 / Replies: 1244
Reply
RE: New Avatar

Please consider adding PSM to your credentials, Norm....Professional Survey Minion. 😉

9 years ago
Reply
RE: Estwing vs. Fiskars

Just A. Surveyor, post: 444854, member: 12855 wrote: Fluffy?For some reason I get the impression that "fluffy" is another word for something else that...

9 years ago
Reply
RE: Estwing vs. Fiskars

Up to your old debating tricks again, hey Kent?!? Whenever, you find yourself on the short end of a discussion, you redirect/deflect the conversation...

9 years ago
Reply
RE: Estwing vs. Fiskars

Well, there you go assuming again. I suppose one could spend a few extra days with an airless jack hammer and set some flared-base monuments, but in ...

9 years ago
Reply
RE: Estwing vs. Fiskars

Kent McMillan, post: 444320, member: 3 wrote: Yes, I can see how if a person were working all day on barren spots above the tree line, he'd have to cl...

9 years ago
Reply
RE: GLO Fractional Lot Size Determination

Holy Cow, post: 444391, member: 50 wrote: Also hope you took some great photos while in the field so as to scare the bejeebers out of our more urban p...

9 years ago
Reply
RE: New Avatar

Norm Larson, post: 444342, member: 7899 wrote: Minion's aren't big people ... I had to kick the legs out 39?ø to make them meet the ground. Of cours...

9 years ago
Reply
RE: New Avatar

I have it on good authority that Norm doesn't have any skill creating 3-D computer models. He used his 3-D printer and then videoed it spinning. ;)I...

9 years ago
Reply
RE: Estwing vs. Fiskars

Bwahahaha.Actually it almost always ends when one of us becomes uninterested in continuing.

9 years ago
Reply
RE: GLO Fractional Lot Size Determination

paden cash, post: 444282, member: 20 wrote: Loyal is correct. The answer probably lies either in the manual that was current at the time of the survey...

9 years ago
Reply
RE: Estwing vs. Fiskars

Kent McMillan, post: 444235, member: 3 wrote: So, basically what you're saying is that you search for places where you can't set a permanent monument ...

9 years ago
Reply
RE: Estwing vs. Fiskars

Kent McMillan, post: 444210, member: 3 wrote: Considering that those appear to be #6 rebars, I'm going to guess that you mostly work in loose soils or...

9 years ago
Reply
RE: Estwing vs. Fiskars

John,You really have not surveyed until you work solo carrying traverse equipment above timberline all day or carrying a bunch of steel to pound in th...

9 years ago
Reply
RE: Estwing vs. Fiskars

All this talk about how best to cut trees and brush is completely foreign to me. Thankfully! 🙂

9 years ago
Reply
RE: Forget Trig as we Know it!

Scott Ellis, post: 444099, member: 7154 wrote: I am not a bite me kinda guy, more of a tear your head off. Well, I'm glad to hear you are still feel...

9 years ago
Reply
RE: Estwing vs. Fiskars

Mark Mayer, post: 443973, member: 424 wrote: We were always on the hunt for precious metals and various sulphides. In that game the sight of sedimenta...

9 years ago
Reply
RE: Estwing vs. Fiskars

P.S. From today's Denver Post, a triceratops scull found last Friday while excavating the foundation of a public safety building in a Denver suburb. ...

9 years ago
Reply
RE: Estwing vs. Fiskars

Mark Mayer, post: 443959, member: 424 wrote: Again, in the Cordillera, sedimentary rocks are rare, and mostly localized (there are some significant co...

9 years ago
Reply
RE: Estwing vs. Fiskars

Mark Mayer, post: 443951, member: 424 wrote: Back in the day, when I was in the geology game, most of the people I worked with eschewed the Brunton in...

9 years ago
Page 41 / 67