Reading RPLS is free for the whole profession. Members post, reply, and get the members-only rooms.
Last seen: August 1, 2026 10:01 am
Leica's LGO gives the same values for N as the NGS online tools.?ÿ Columbus LSA software does too. BTW....the below table of Xi component of the defle...
Leon, "Show record, measured and give opinion" sounds right. The only dot the "i"s and cross the "t"s questions I have are whether the apparent age of...
Hey, not really.?ÿ Neither one of us work up there.?ÿ Despite all of my senior moments, for some reason I remembered a slide from a presentation where...
Loyal, GISJoel is asking about GEOID12A for Alaska.?ÿ N values up there are the other way around.?ÿ For example, N is +17 meters for Anchorage. I've n...
A question rather than an answer.?ÿ When using GEOID12A or GEOID12B, does the Trimble software compute values for H that are the same as the NGS onlin...
Final comments regarding HB19-1040.?ÿ There were 8 people that testified; 2 against and 6 for the bill.?ÿ Of the eight, I was the only one who did not...
Tom, I seriously doubt that any of the committee members found my testimony to be so persuasive that it actually changed their mind.?ÿ The key element...
Well, if anyone listened to today's hearing, I bet you are as confused as I am.?ÿ More on that when the committee hearing documents become available. ...
The House committee hearing is this afternoon at 1:30 p.m. in LSA Room A. Here is a link to the hearing.?ÿ Press the audio button to the right if you ...
Yeah, it looks like a witness corner to a mill site.?ÿ Survey number is 4?76B, with the ? being either a "3", "8" or "9" (my guess is "3").?ÿ If you a...
You and other Oregon surveyors know Tyler far better than I, but in my conversations with him, I noticed that he has a well-developed intellectual cur...
Loyal, Don't forget Eratosthenes, the first geographer and an early surveyor who figured out the curvature part circa. 240 BC.
Not meant to disagree with or challenge what others have said, but here are a few suggestions I have. I started in 2001.?ÿ I was fortunate that a frie...
Here is the Colorado General Assembly link that verifies the rescheduled hearing for HB19-1040.?ÿ It will be the first bill heard. House Business Affa...
Bumping this to announce that the hearing has been rescheduled.?ÿ I received an email earlier this morning that the MCE bill will be heard on January ...
So Shelby, what goes on in Eugene, stays in Eugene, OR? IMWTK, Eugene Kooper
@bpdouglass?ÿ I don't wish to banter with you regarding your post on Mesa State College, but I would like to add my perspective on that situation and ...
Tom, I agree that legislation is a VERY blunt instrument and requires great care.?ÿ That is why I fear the phrase, "board-approved continuing educatio...