AI Assistant
Activity
 
Notifications
Clear all
Gene Kooper
Gene Kooper
@gene-kooper
Free
Joined: May 6, 2015 9:42 pm
Last seen: August 1, 2026 10:01 am
Topics: 95 / Replies: 1244
Reply
RE: Monuments in CO- How to deal with From True Corner

In Colorado, what is the standard of practice: Our standard of practice is phrased a bit differently.?ÿ The statutes state that we can be disciplined ...

7 years ago
Reply
RE: The joy of 32/33 F and precipitation

@holy-cow You sound more like it is Moanday morning!  ???? 

7 years ago
Reply
RE: A sad day in my life

While this was a sad day for you Richard, you also have much to be proud of.?ÿ I know you will face the daily challenges that Mr. P has in store with ...

7 years ago
Reply
RE: Solar / Polaris Ephemeris

@jamesf1 No, I'm referring to the HP-41 code that was printed in the annual ephemeris.

7 years ago
Reply
RE: Solar / Polaris Ephemeris

@bill93 There is a paper by Robert Fink and Jerry L. Wahl on Jerry's web site on how to shoot Polaris day or night.?ÿ Daytime observations require an ...

7 years ago
Reply
RE: How big is the Big Fill?

In case the original poster, Bill or others have an interest in computing the volume of the Big Fill I put the LIDAR 2 x 2 km tile and equivalent NAIP...

7 years ago
Reply
RE: How big is the Big Fill?

@bill93 If your question is directed towards me, the answer is no.  I can forward what I downloaded to anyone interested in taking it beyond my ...

7 years ago
Reply
RE: How big is the Big Fill?

@mike-berry Yes, I got the above data from the state of Utah.  The LIDAR data appears to have been approved in May 2019. Elevations are NAVD88 u...

7 years ago
Reply
RE: How big is the Big Fill?

I did some searching online and found the 2018 NAIP imagery (RGB at 60 cm) for Box Elder County.?ÿ I also found LIDAR data for Box Elder County and do...

7 years ago
Reply
RE: Least Squares Adjustment Training

@jt50 Well, if your story is correct I am glad to hear that the GRX1's specifications finally caught up to the industry's old norm. I have some old ...

7 years ago
Reply
RE: Least Squares Adjustment Training

@dave-karoly Dave, we don't need no stinkin' badges!

7 years ago
Reply
RE: New Survey Crew

A photo diary of their finds and corner perpetuations, por favor.

7 years ago
Reply
RE: "unknown" paper street

An idle question.?ÿ How does a private party acquire an exclusive prescriptive easement to a public street??ÿ The fact that a municipal employee or em...

7 years ago
Reply
RE: Legacy Autocad

I received an email from my Autodesk reseller on August 20 that Autodesk would no longer provide authorization codes for 2010 or earlier versions afte...

7 years ago
Reply
RE: GNSS Radio Repeaters in Extreme Heat, a successful story

As they say Mark, necessity is the mother of invention!?ÿ Thanks for sharing.

7 years ago
Reply
RE: My, how time flies when we are having fun

As I recall, 3 folks were given a short "time out".?ÿ That thread was not the "demise of a major poster."?ÿ He simply chose not to return....yet!

7 years ago
Reply
RE: Wild Heerbrugg D13S Distomat power supply

I have two DI3S distomats.?ÿ The cable is a 3-pin lemo cable.?ÿ It's been a while since I looked, but I think you need an adapter or an old Wild Heerb...

7 years ago
Reply
RE: As built 54 inch by 7100 feet long tunnel (lined with grouted in steel pipe)

I pray your wife doesn't look over your shoulder to see what you are doing, Leon.?ÿ I look forward to seeing photos of the project, esp. the Flintston...

7 years ago
Reply
RE: Subdivision of SW1/4 of Section 11???

Yep, the 2009 Manual has language sprinkled throughout it that the default procedure should be rejected when it doesn't give a "good" answer. I don't ...

7 years ago
Page 18 / 67