Reading RPLS is free for the whole profession. Members post, reply, and get the members-only rooms.
Last seen: August 1, 2026 10:01 am
Happy Birthday Tom!?ÿ You are now officially an old geezer.?ÿ ?ÿ From a fellow old geezer and retired Eastern European Taxi Driver!?ÿ
It is amazing that you never get confused working with all those different units, Loyal!
@dougie I too have an ancient HP 41CX on my desk. In 2011, I had to buy an approved calculator to take the CFedS exams. I ended up buying...
Hope you are having some fun with this project Leon.?ÿ This kind of project isn't for everyone.?ÿ Not hard to imagine that some of our peers here woul...
@holy-cow When I was a punk ranch kid, my dad would sent my brother and I out with pitchforks after a strong windstorm.?ÿ Our task was to walk along t...
I'm sure that works fine in the level terrain of southeastern Kansas.?ÿ In the mountainous terrain where I work, my rule is slightly different.?ÿ The ...
@john-hamilton I'm sure you will get much better results now that the rapid orbits are available. I've seen some really high peak-to-peak value...
If you don't mind sharing, what was the date and 3 CORSs used in the OPUS solution??ÿ Also, number of fixed ambiguities and %
@gquimby I sent a PM
What type of mine is it??ÿ Hard rock? Coal?
One final piece of eye candy of the area around Quartz Hill.?ÿ This snippet is from the "Map of Gilpin Co. Colo." compiled from official records by U....
@loyal I had a nice chat on Friday with the county regarding this. I'm hoping they will support the effort although that will likely only be wo...
I'll post three CAD sketches to show the system and a photo from The Mining Reporter, a weekly mining trade journal that ran a series of articles on t...
@mathteacher The average of the ellipsoid heights of Tri-Stations 1 and 2 is 8732 ft.?ÿ The difference between 8732 and 10,888 is approx. the 106 ppm ...
A correction to my opening post.?ÿ I made an error in regard to which section of Davies talks about reduction to sea level.?ÿ "Reduction to centre" is...
Back to the question of why two 1" drill holes for Tri-Station 4.?ÿ I decided to scale the 1880 survey (scale factor of 1.000106) so that the base lin...
Here is a 3D image of the 1880 triangulation survey looking from the southeast to the northwest showing that the majority of the stations are on hillt...
No, not lately, Jerry. As you can imagine, I watched a few of his shows back in the 1990s on PBS (more than enough to remember the Man's Prayer)...
Well, late to the show as usual.?ÿ I presume the 3D transform tool that you are using is the map datum/transform module in Leica's upgrade to LGO.?ÿ?ÿ...