AI Assistant
Activity
 
Notifications
Clear all
geeoddmike
geeoddmike
@geeoddmike
Free
Joined: September 19, 2010 1:58 pm
Topics: 188 / Replies: 1368
Reply
RE: shift grid & geoid files

Howdy,As Loyal indicates file formats will vary by provider and data. For the US Geoid files see the FAQ from which the below was extracted.You may wa...

13 years ago
Reply
RE: NGS Data Sheet Vertical Accuracy

Howdy,It would be helpful if you had provided the PID. Nonetheless, the answer to questions about all elements on a data sheet are found in the file: ...

13 years ago
Reply
RE: COMPASS

Howdy,Did you check the Brunton site directly?Seebr>I did not receive their flyer. I did make it to Riverton once. Nice place.Cheers,DMM

13 years ago
Reply
RE: NAD 83 v. NAD 83 No Trans ?

Howdy,uPlease note that the tranformation parameters you show are between the US and Canadian versions of NAD 83. CSRS stands for Canadian Spatial Ref...

13 years ago
Reply
RE: Dave Doyle

Howdy,For what it's worth, it seems like you are referring to specifications not standards. In other words, how to achieve a standard. As GNSS (and wh...

13 years ago
Reply
RE: Fate of the COUBA Bilby Tower

Howdy,Nice photos. I must have missed this thread when first posted. Or don't remember that far back.For videos on tower construction in the 70's see ...

13 years ago
Reply
RE: Transformation Parameters Calculator

Mr Mugnier:For what it's worth, I have little interest in coding matrix inversions and the like. I like Matlab (commercial and expensive) and Scilab (...

13 years ago
Reply
RE: Adjustment shift.

Howdy,Have you looked at the NGS tool?From this page:GEOCON recognizes as input the NGS Blue Book *80* and *86* position records. The coordinate trans...

13 years ago
Reply
RE: What's the difference between FLOAT and FIXED?

FWIW,See slide 14 at:br>The solution of a baseline using phase data requires the determination of the integer unknown number of wavelengths. These are...

13 years ago
Reply
RE: ProMark2 Help

NGS Calibrated The ProMark2 Antenna, Even If It Is L1 OnlyHowdy,As Mr Chyko indicates, the 5700 is a receiver NOT an antenna. Determine the site ID fo...

13 years ago
Reply
RE: UH-OH, NOW I GONE AND DONE IT!

Howdy,For what it's worth, Texas A&M University - Corpus Christi program is ABET accredited. See:br>There is work underway to make undergraduate c...

13 years ago
Reply
RE: GEOID12A Downloads?

Howdy,Looks like you were trying the NGS beta site. The "standard" site seems to work fine. See:br>Cheers,DMM

13 years ago
Reply
RE: K&E USC&GS Precise Level

Howdy,To see this model level in operation, check out the NOAA photo library. This level is shown here:Cheers,DMM

13 years ago
Forum
Reply
RE: Calibrating a GPS?

Howdy,FWIW see:Sounds expensive.While an errant clock can be a problem, my experience with GPS receivers indicates more problems reside in users and ...

13 years ago
Reply
RE: CORS vs PPP

Howdy,First of all, I am amazed with the close agreement between the point positioning services and the double-difference based tools. I did a compari...

13 years ago
Reply
RE: Trig Leveling Procedures

Howdy,Two I'd recommend:

13 years ago
Reply
RE: Geodesy for Dummies?

Howdy again,In your neck if the woods, one of MIT 's contribution to OCW isby Thomas Herring. It is excellent. Gilbert Strang's Intro to Linear Algebr...

13 years ago
Reply
RE: Geodesy for Dummies?

Penn State Wilkes-BarreHowdy,You may it interesting that Torge's (now with Jurgen Muller) Geodesy text is now in its fourth edition. It includes the t...

13 years ago
Reply
RE: Geodesy for Dummies?

Howdy,I recommendRequired Textbook: Geodesy for Geomatics and GIS Professionals (Second Edition), by James A. Elithorp, Jr and Dennis D. Findorff, Xan...

13 years ago
Page 70 / 78