AI Assistant
Activity
 
Notifications
Clear all
geeoddmike
geeoddmike
@geeoddmike
Free
Joined: September 19, 2010 1:58 pm
Topics: 188 / Replies: 1368
Reply
RE: Geoid Files

Interesting that folks seem to feel no need to understand the differences between the hybrid and gravimetric models. I highly recommend taking a look ...

12 years ago
Reply
RE: Off to Kuala Lumpur

FIG does post programs and presentationsSeebr>Edit the year in the link to see previous programs.I am envious. Good luck and hope you enjoy the Confe...

12 years ago
Reply
RE: Datasheet Weirdness

Free surveying education resourcesSomeone mentioned that the 13th edition of Elementary Surveying by Ghilani and Wolf is available for free download a...

12 years ago
Reply
RE: VDatum Program

FWIW,Did you check outNo real experience with the program since its early days.If there are tidal benchmarks within your project area and they have NA...

12 years ago
Reply
RE: Oregon GPS User's Group

PBO extends far beyond the western USHowdy,Thanks for posting. I am envious of the quality of the presentations. I expect everyone will learn a great ...

12 years ago
Reply
RE: Kukri

Another source is:

12 years ago
Reply
RE: "Professional Surveyor" is dead, long live "xyHt"

A "Coordinates" on-line journal already existsThere is already an on-line journal by that name. If you have not seen it, give it a look. It emphasizes...

12 years ago
Reply
RE: teqc- can this be fix and how"

Checked the documentation and FAQ?FWIW, have you checked the documentation and FAQ at:br>There is a "newish" tutorial at:

12 years ago
Reply
RE: GEOID12 Question

All GPS processing solves for ellipsoidal coordinates (XYZ and using the reference ellipsoid parameters: latitude, longitude and ellipsoid height). OP...

12 years ago
Reply
RE: OPUS & WGS84

Well, "same" depends on your level of accuracy as well as awareness of the impact of the differences in positions as a function of time. Note that WGS...

13 years ago
Topic
Replies: 3
Views: 699
Topic
13 years ago
Replies: 1
Views: 754
Reply
RE: More pics from Ireland

For the pillar pictured See:br>Looks like my last visit to Ireland was in 2008.

13 years ago
Reply
RE: More pics from Ireland

Lovely,Many happy memories of my trips there. Here I am at a trig pillar on Dursey Island. Wonderful views. Miss the days of triangulation...

13 years ago
Reply
RE: Setting NGS Rod Monuments

I assume you have seen the video atbr>Remember the "to refusal" pertains to the rod and not installer :'( :'(

13 years ago
Reply
RE: Static GPS

Howdy,I personally consider the information in the venerable "Geometric Geodetic Accuracy Standards" to have some excellent advice on what constitutes...

13 years ago
Reply
RE: Static GPS

Another paper to considerFWIW,I like Dr. Craymer's paper on the issue: Session Versus Baseline GPS Processing. see:ftp://geod.rncan.gc.ca/pub/GSD/cray...

13 years ago
Reply
RE: Nikon AZ-15 Automatic level????

Try Google…FWIW, a similar product is available here:

13 years ago
Reply
RE: OPUS Projects vs DIY

PAGES models usedGlad to see that at the least the GPS data processing phase is being automated. Maybe these smart folks can do something similar in t...

13 years ago
Reply
RE: OPUS Projects vs DIY

bluebookingFWIW,I thought the value of OPUS Projects was in the ability of a number of widely separated observers to submit data to a project. The too...

13 years ago
Page 65 / 78