AI Assistant
Activity
 
Notifications
Clear all
geeoddmike
geeoddmike
@geeoddmike
Free
Joined: September 19, 2010 1:58 pm
Topics: 188 / Replies: 1368
Topic
12 years ago
Replies: 11
Views: 1223
Reply
RE: Earth's crust rising

Earth's crust rising AND fallingInteresting that they refer to uplift. I would think that the stresses on the aquifers would more dramatically lead to...

12 years ago
Reply
RE: Solar Observation Program

You can use the algorithms in the old Leitz Ephemeris to solve your problem. You will need a current ephemeris. Here is a link to Mr Wahl'sbr>The only...

12 years ago
Reply
RE: X90-OPUS

As to the specific issue of orbit availability, even the ultra-rapid orbits are adequate for most work.For a tabulation of the relative accuracy of ea...

12 years ago
Reply
RE: Conversion from NAD27 to NAD83

While frequently not acknowledged, the USACE tool CORPSCON is an interface for an NGS suite of tools. Performing NAD27 to NAD83 transformations is don...

12 years ago
Reply
RE: Mexico City subsidence

Are you sure the plumb bob isn't a Foucault pendulum? Seeit seems more likely as it is tied off.There are similar problems in the Las Vegas Valley in ...

12 years ago
Reply
RE: Changing date in rinex file to work with old nav data

> Hi all,> > I am having an issue with some old navigation data that I was hoping to get some help with.> > I have navigation data from...

12 years ago
Reply
RE: RINEX Header Editing in Teqc

Running the +qc option does explicitly provide the start and end time os the data set in its summary file output. If qc fails, check that the RINEX fi...

12 years ago
Reply
RE: Wild T2 Zenith Angle Issue

I agree with the readings above.Looking at the top image the degree reading is 273. Count the number of division lines from the 273 to the inverted nu...

12 years ago
Reply
RE: Least Squares Excel Spreadsheet?

FWIW,I like and use Matlab and Scilab and recommend both. While Excel is a powerful and useful tool, matrix methods are much easier accomplished using...

12 years ago
Topic
Replies: 0
Views: 749
Reply
RE: OPUS report question

Unfortunately, this link doesn't seem to work. At least not today on my systems.In any event, take a look at this discussionbr>The ratio is basically ...

12 years ago
Reply
RE: Old Scool traverse question

Take a look atfor cases when observing inclined sighting.

12 years ago
Reply
RE: Establishing North with Polaris

What I was trying to say is that rather than a light or vent, the center of tank was often the position. This was obtained by observing tangents. The ...

12 years ago
Reply
RE: Establishing North with Polaris

Intersection stations, like church steeples and radio towers, are frequently altered. In the many years since NGS positioned them, many have changed. ...

12 years ago
Topic
12 years ago
Replies: 1
Views: 914
Reply
RE: Latest from FAA on drones

I noticed yesterday that..Congratulations are in order for TAMUCC. Small clarification however, they are Islanders not Aggies.

12 years ago
Reply
RE: Trimble Almanac vs Yuma Almanacs

This is the GPS week rollover problem. See:

12 years ago
Reply
RE: Need A Math Wizard, Because I Am At A Loss

Looking at the numbers you post, I do not see where all the residuals are of the same sign. In the geocentric system the triplet of coordinates, XYZ, ...

12 years ago
Reply
RE: Surveying Instructors - Bhutan

Some information on the subject institutionThe information below is taken from the web site of the college soliciting temporary instructors:Jigme Namg...

12 years ago
Page 64 / 78