Reading RPLS is free for the whole profession. Members post, reply, and get the members-only rooms.
Unless you use OPUS Projects for processing, with two receivers you would still get solutions at each with respect to the CORS and not each other. So ...
Take a look at the PDF for Class 5 at my archive site:(or click the house symbol next to my name).Many details. Many pictures. Hopefully, the answers ...
If I understand you correctly, you are asking why the values printed on your antenna differ from those in the NGS antenna information files.The reason...
FWIW,The reason for multi-frequency combinations, in addition to solving for ionospheric effects, is to allow the combination of frequency data in ord...
Texas A&M Corpus Christi
While I have some problems with your statement wrt WGS84, on the issue of accounting for differential plate motions see:br>Do a search for Euler Poles...
Manual of Geodetic LevelingThere is coverage of this issue in the NGS Manual of Geodetic Leveling available here:br>See chapter 4.I look forward to th...
OPUS alternativesThere are alternatives to the OPUS tools of the US NGS they include the following:On-line processing toolsOPUS GPS processing tool -...
This is not a trivial activity. If you are planning to start from scratch: given files from GNSS receivers compute baselines then use the baselines to...
There is a Trimble utility that converts t01 files into .dat files. It is runpkr00.exe and is (was?) available on their web site. I may have a copy so...
free set of lecture noteswww2.unb.ca/gge/Pubs/LN49.pdfThe link above is to the lecture notes for the course Introduction to Geodetic Astronomy by D. B...
NGS datasheet box score sectionIf you are having trouble with the algebra involved in the conversion between grid and geodetic azimiths, it may be use...
I like the advice in the Elgin, Knowles, and Senne handbook (aka Leitz ephemeris) linked here:br>We always observed the target then Polaris reverse sc...
Problems with using tide gauges for sea level analysisWhile there may be some entities, like the TCOON run by TAMUCC--CBI, that do the job well, i agr...
Interesting that you would be tasked with exploring "non-traditional" reference sources (what is that anyway?) when there is a wealth of tradition res...
UnresponsiveI asked whether anyone had taken these courses and also whether the credential option was of value. You answered neither question. I was c...
Coordinate shift between WGS 84 Lat/Lon/Ehgt and ENUPerhaps I misread your original message. Your reply to me indicates that you are interested in the...
Coordinate shift between WGS 84 Lat/Lon/Ehgt and ENUWRT the issue of NEU and XYZ conversions see the page below and on it the link to the class and le...
Coordinate shift between WGS 84 and ENUIf I understand correctly, you are trying to use local geodetic horizon coordinates (NEU) in combination with W...