AI Assistant
Activity
 
Notifications
Clear all
geeoddmike
geeoddmike
@geeoddmike
Free
Joined: September 19, 2010 1:58 pm
Topics: 188 / Replies: 1368
Reply
RE: Solar and Polaris azimuth observation handouts

I like: I do not know whether there are any copyright issues you will need to consider using their materials.

7 years ago
Reply
RE: MLLW to NAVD88 elevation conversion ~ Or, How I've gone brain dead

@foggyidea Not an expert on how tides and currents folks report their data, but ... ?ÿ Review the previously posted images. Note that both SPMPLSƒ?? a...

7 years ago
Reply
RE: MLLW to NAVD88 elevation conversion ~ Or, How I've gone brain dead

FWIW, I used the site provided by SPMPLS then the VDATUM tool. Not looking close enough at the tides and currents datasheet, I entered 0.000 for the M...

7 years ago
Reply
RE: Help creating Spreadsheet with GPS time conversion

@maialenart If you intended to provide a link with your statement “See the Timekeeping section here.” It did not work. If interested in ...

7 years ago
Reply
7 years ago
Reply
RE: Deprecation of the ƒ??U.S. Survey Footƒ? on December 31, 2022

@peter-ehlert I prefer a 3-D approach like that of Earl Burkholder see:   This is a review of his book by the late Bill Strange, former NGS C...

7 years ago
Reply
RE: Prism for long distance measurement

Inevitable, old fogey response. Here is what Iƒ??d use...

7 years ago
Topic
Replies: 6
Views: 772
Reply
RE: How would you adjust this leveling data?

@bill-c The Cambridge-Wellesley Press is certainly an old-fashioned enterprise. Ordering involves sending an email to Prof Strangƒ??s email. No credit...

7 years ago
Reply
RE: OPUS-derived Positions Adjusted in Star*Net

@john-hamilton For those unaware of the NGS GPS Data Transfer format aka “GFILE” Here is a vector record from an OPUS-extended solution a...

7 years ago
Reply
RE: A REFLECTION.

Just remind them that the driverƒ??s position is at the center of the road not the edge. Always enjoyed your posts. Visited Australia from Melbourne t...

7 years ago
Reply
RE: wintec help rinex editing

While the WinTEQC editor seems to offer the capability to exclude individual SVs judging my the sample screen at: .?ÿ I believe this button is intende...

7 years ago
Reply
RE: Can Obstructions Below GPS Height affect measurements and calculations

Remember that the GPS signal is RHCP which is used in multi-path rejection.?ÿ

7 years ago
Reply
RE: How would you adjust this leveling data?

@john-nolton Thanks for the references. While “ancient” Rappleye’s manual is still useful. My efforts to get those instinctively o...

7 years ago
Reply
RE: How would you adjust this leveling data?

@mightymoe I thought I understood what you did but came up with different numbers. I also note that you had to reuse section difference in your appro...

7 years ago
Reply
RE: How would you adjust this leveling data?

Attached below is a photo of the page in the text from which this posting was taken.?ÿ I note a reply suggests that an acceptable answer is to take t...

7 years ago
Reply
RE: How would you adjust this leveling data?

To Bill93 and MightyMoe, Sorry for the mislabeling. The point labeled “F” should have been labeled “D.”  I had hoped th...

7 years ago
Topic
Replies: 33
Views: 2590
Reply
RE: State Plane Coordinate System Update and todayƒ??s (10 Aug 2019) Webinar (1500 EDT)

As my previous post was a screen capture, you cannot link from it. To access the webinar try:

7 years ago
Page 30 / 78