AI Assistant
Activity
 
Notifications
Clear all
geeoddmike
geeoddmike
@geeoddmike
Free
Joined: September 19, 2010 1:58 pm
Topics: 188 / Replies: 1368
Reply
RE: Source for GPS observation files

Another thread driven to irrelevance by troll-like posters. I appreciate Rover83ƒ??s acknowledgement that the statements attributed to me are not corr...

7 years ago
Reply
RE: Source for GPS observation files

@bill93 You might find this of interest at least with respect to “short” session durations.

7 years ago
Reply
RE: Source for GPS observation files

@jt50 See my reply to Bill93. I nonetheless make one last try to clarify my objection to the adoption of these receiver performance specifications a...

7 years ago
Reply
RE: Source for GPS observation files

@jt50 I like the Leica discussion of real-time RTK. I note the proviso that “...among other things the distance...” is important. I did n...

7 years ago
Reply
RE: Source for GPS observation files

@bill93 As I recollect, the Eckl study used CORS data therefore baselines less than 25 km were unavailable. At the time of the study, CORS required t...

7 years ago
Topic
Replies: 28
Views: 1574
Reply
RE: Static GNSS Survey question

As there is nothing special about my observation file and posting a binary file probably problematic, I attach my three OPUS solutions using the same ...

7 years ago
Reply
RE: Static GNSS Survey question

Obviously you did not read the Journal of Geodesy article I linked. Nor did you do the simple test of running OPUS solutions with close CORS and the s...

7 years ago
Reply
RE: Static GNSS Survey question

@totalsurv This link explains the analysis strategy of the US NGS used for its submissions to the IGS: ftp://igs.org/pub/center/analysis/noaa.acn This...

7 years ago
Reply
RE: Static GNSS Survey question

@jt50 I am always surprised when people quote these base error + length relative error specifications. First of all, the best of these specification...

7 years ago
Reply
RE: Static GNSS Survey question

First of all, when a benchmark is mentioned as the intended goal of a project my interpretation is that the primary goal is to be determine a height. ...

7 years ago
Reply
RE: IGS Earth rotation, atmospheric parameters etc.

While some are daunted by the PAGES program, the academic package GAMIT is even more challenging. I recollect a time when a number of folks looked to ...

7 years ago
Reply
RE: IGS Earth rotation, atmospheric parameters etc.

As indicated previously, PAGES does not use these external file. Bernese does. ?ÿFor information on Bernese see:

7 years ago
Reply
RE: TEQC Is End of Life

@john-hamilton While trying to develop a tool to guide and verify leveling observations we were stymied by the unwillingness of the instrument manufa...

7 years ago
Reply
RE: Compute Inverse

Many different length types between two points. These images from:

7 years ago
Reply
RE: Where to download Precise Ephemeris?

@totalsurv I agree on the limited benefit in standard baseline processing of waiting for the final precise ephemeris. I still find broadcast performan...

7 years ago
Reply
RE: Where to download Precise Ephemeris?

Baseline error over baseline length is proportional to SV error over distance to the SV. Given the current IGS orbit accuracies, the difference betwee...

7 years ago
Reply
RE: Where to download Precise Ephemeris?

As previously noted by Norman Oklahoma and Loyal, the US NGS "User Friendly CORS (UFC)" site allows retrieval of .SP3 files (best of the three IGS orb...

7 years ago
Page 29 / 78