AI Assistant
Activity
 
Notifications
Clear all
geeoddmike
geeoddmike
@geeoddmike
Free
Joined: September 19, 2010 1:58 pm
Topics: 188 / Replies: 1368
Reply
RE: New ASCE Manual of Practice on Surveying and Geomatics

FWIW, While my complaint seems to have interpreted to be the cost, I intended to challenge the use of government workers to provide content for comme...

4 years ago
Reply
RE: New Survey Rule

@dougie?ÿ Bloody peasants!

4 years ago
Reply
RE: What do you look for in a resume? What are your thoughts on this as Surveyors, Survey Mangers or ones in hiring positions?

I like the guidance on this page: Note that this was developed for those seeking (US) federal jobs via USAJOBS where the notices provide explicit gu...

4 years ago
Reply
RE: Tacheometry for a Beginner

Reading the OP again, I realize that I do not understand how he determines distances. I thought he was talking about reading stadia for distances then...

4 years ago
Reply
RE: Tacheometry for a Beginner

One way to evaluate your performance is to measure against an NGS calibration baseline. I donƒ??t know where you are located but using Math Teacherƒ??...

4 years ago
Topic
Replies: 0
Views: 687
Reply
RE: NGS Webinar tomorrow 14 July 2022

@olemanriver?ÿ Having worked for and with some pretty impressive folks, I have come to learn my limitations. Of which there are many.?ÿ ?ÿ ?ÿ

4 years ago
Reply
RE: What do you look for in a resume? What are your thoughts on this as Surveyors, Survey Mangers or ones in hiring positions?

Evil, evil, spell check. While welcome as an aid to typos, it seems to perversely replace what I want to communicate with what it deems appropriate. A...

4 years ago
Reply
RE: NGS Webinar tomorrow 14 July 2022

@olemanriver?ÿ I should have mentioned that the Webinar was recorded and will be posted to the NGS site next week. I look forward to examining the n...

4 years ago
Reply
RE: NGS Webinar tomorrow 14 July 2022

The Webinar did NOT include any information about NGSƒ?? LASER except this slide: It DID include information about plans to adopt RINEX 3: ?ÿ And...

4 years ago
Reply
4 years ago
Topic
Replies: 7
Views: 894
Reply
RE: Horizontal flat projection distance vs true slope distance

What about the 3D spatial model? As for the reduction of distances to various surfaces, see the NOAA NGS TM 10 on the Use of Calibration Baselines o...

4 years ago
Reply
RE: Instrument Accuracy Research Paper

FWIW, I offer the following comments on the ƒ??proposalƒ? in your original post. As it is entirely too hot to engage in outdoor activities, I have go...

4 years ago
Reply
RE: Instrument Accuracy Research Paper

FWIW: Do you intend to make observations yourself or use other data sources? Do you have access to all the instrument types you wish to compare? Do...

4 years ago
Page 10 / 78