Reading RPLS is free for the whole profession. Members post, reply, and get the members-only rooms.
This more directly addresses Bill93??s post.
@bill93?ÿ On the issue of azimuths reckoned from South??
REMINDER. Webinar is today, 9 June 2022, at 1400 Eastern time.?ÿ
@mkennedy?ÿ Thanks for the link. I have not kept up like I hoped. Being retired for 14 years is no excuse.?ÿ Cheers, DMM ?ÿ
For the US, perhaps this might help: Links from this site are to transformation tools including explanations.?ÿ On the matter of height relationshi...
The absence of a degree requirement does not prevent someone from pursuing a law license in CA,VA,VT AND WA. Candidates under this option serve an ap...
On the issue of USGS data in the NAD86 adjustment, see NOAA Professional Paper 2 that indicates:
@john-hamilton?ÿ Thanks for the correction.?ÿ
@norm?ÿ USGS data is not in a format that can be directly imported into the NGS integrated data base. Neither does it include all the data fields nee...
You can find the USGS quad name by downloading/viewing an NGS data sheet for a point in the area of interest. ?ÿ
Most of the FGCS reports (some are archived) are available here: The program ran from 1983 to 2001. The V-1000 report is archived.?ÿ The earliest ...
@jalbrz?ÿ Posted previously on this thread was a link to the Canadian approach.?ÿ Have you seen this:/p> i am wary of the comprehensive approach wh...
@dave-lindell?ÿ I contacted the NGS I&M Branch about the 100 foot monument and was told they were no longer supported due to a lack of interest b...