AI Assistant
Notifications
Clear all
Frank Willis
Frank Willis
@frank-willis
Free
Joined: August 5, 2010 11:27 am
Last seen: September 15, 2026 2:35 pm
Topics: 214 / Replies: 585
Reply
RE: BricsCAD and Leica

Bricscad is very good CAD software. I am glad to see them on the scene. I wish the surveying packages quicker to use. Maybe I am missing something.

3 weeks ago
Topic
1 year ago
Replies: 5
Views: 2750
Reply
RE: A new national surveying company?????

It does look like they are registered in several states.

1 year ago
Topic
Replies: 5
Views: 2370
Reply
RE: Ambiguous Deed

An official perfectly accurate map probably existed. The scale was 1 inch equals 1 inch--full-size map out there on the ground. I'd say the only way...

2 years ago
Topic
Replies: 7
Views: 1928
Reply
RE: Wetland Survey Insanity

We did a wetland study and determined that the soil is not hydric, The Corps wetland agent went to the site after he received my data without telling ...

2 years ago
Topic
Replies: 15
Views: 995
Topic
Replies: 0
Views: 988
Topic
Replies: 0
Views: 742
Reply
RE: How to process my drone data the bestest way!

Pix4D training modules and YouTube, then ground truth your projects in high and low areas as well as areas of dense cover (grass, briars, bushes etc)....

4 years ago
Topic
4 years ago
Replies: 0
Views: 623
Topic
Replies: 12
Views: 510
Reply
RE: Low Cost Beneficial Surveying Tools

@bruce-small?ÿ ?ÿ Bruce, what is that??ÿ?ÿ

4 years ago
Topic
Replies: 44
Views: 2797
Topic
5 years ago
Replies: 26
Views: 813
Reply
5 years ago
Topic
Replies: 28
Views: 1515
Reply
RE: RTK bluetooth to wifi camera

@oldpacer?ÿ ?ÿ Sub centimeter xyz always, and several times a week??ÿ I don't know what you are using or where you are doing this, but I know that I...

5 years ago
Reply
RE: RTK bluetooth to wifi camera

@norman-oklahoma?ÿ My Carlson Surveyor take 2mp pix, but they are lousy.?ÿ I wish they were better.?ÿ That would be the solution if they were good qu...

5 years ago
Page 1 / 40