AI Assistant
Notifications
Clear all
Frank Willis
Frank Willis
@frank-willis
Free
Joined: August 5, 2010 11:27 am
Last seen: September 15, 2026 2:35 pm
Topics: 214 / Replies: 585
Reply
RE: RTK bluetooth to wifi camera

Lee, Thanks.?ÿ I believe that is what I am going to try. ?ÿ I'm not looking for cm accuracy on my photos.?ÿ I am just trying to get better positioni...

5 years ago
Reply
RE: RTK bluetooth to wifi camera

@oldpacer?ÿ Millimeter coordinate???????ÿ Are you kidding??ÿ?ÿ Try taking your android out in the woods and use the gps on an android and I assure y...

5 years ago
Reply
RE: FEMA Flood Certfiicate Question

Hamilton, Great answer and the correct solution!?ÿ Much appreciated.

5 years ago
Topic
Replies: 10
Views: 849
Reply
RE: FEMA Flood Certfiicate Question

@holy-cow?ÿ LOL.?ÿ Still LOL. Truth often comes out in jest!

5 years ago
Reply
RE: Interesting mistake

Water boundaries are not the same for all states.?ÿ

5 years ago
Topic
Replies: 19
Views: 1451
Reply
RE: Survey Textbook Author Pile-On

And at the same time PLS candidates are studying the voluminous writings of the these pile-on authors are used as enough authority to formulate a ques...

5 years ago
Reply
RE: Survey Textbook Author Pile-On

The point I was trying to make is that as the new editions come out with new pile-on authors buying their way into being an author of already-establis...

5 years ago
Topic
Replies: 18
Views: 1070
Reply
RE: FS Prep Online Courses

He doesn't look like he's ever been outside.?ÿ One example problem he posted on youtube regarding a lot with two curves along each end.?ÿ It was a com...

5 years ago
Reply
RE: Tips for avoiding big mistakes

As everyone knows, a traverse closure can close even if your calls are out of order. The obvious problem is that a perfect mathematical closure could ...

5 years ago
Topic
Replies: 5
Views: 555
Topic
Reply
RE: New Bill being introduced in Montana

Money drives too much of the effort to open up others into a registered professional field that requires special training and experience.?ÿ As we all ...

6 years ago
Topic
Replies: 4
Views: 678
Reply
RE: Topographic Map Art

Once on a survey that happened to have been in an area where we saw a lot of snakes, I added a spot on the survey where we had seen a big snake, and w...

6 years ago
Reply
RE: Intelllicad serious deficiency

Here is the solution.?ÿ It is very simple.?ÿ Right click the image and click properties.?ÿ The properties dropdown will appear on the left side of scr...

6 years ago
Reply
RE: Intelllicad serious deficiency

When I try to plot drawing with transparency to PDF or to my printer, Intellicad says it cannot do that feature.?ÿ I appreciate the response indicatin...

6 years ago
Page 2 / 40