AI Assistant
Activity
 
Notifications
Clear all
Frank Baker
Frank Baker
@frank-baker
Free
Joined: July 2, 2010 6:06 am
Topics: 15 / Replies: 251
Reply
RE: Joey Vento

I've never eaten there but I saw Joey on TV a few times. He certainly was a character and a hard worker. RIP

15 years ago
Reply
RE: 6 Charged With Falsifying Concrete Test Results

It's amazing how often something like this happens. I don't think these people realize that their actions have the potential to endanger hundreds or t...

15 years ago
Reply
RE: If you haven't

My understanding is that comments would be accepted until July 30th and they will accept replies to those comments until August 15th. I can't find any...

15 years ago
Reply
RE: Little AutoCAD tricks

"You may occasionally find yourself in a situation where the NEW, OPEN, and SAVE commands do not provide a dialog. Simply enter FILEDIA at the command...

15 years ago
Reply
RE: FAA on Lightsquared

Here's the link:

15 years ago
Reply
RE: FAA on Lightsquared

I just read a release about the LightSquared-Sprint deal. This was the last paragraph:"LightSquared now reckons it has everything in place to build an...

15 years ago
Topic
Replies: 4
Views: 398
Reply
RE: Amy Winehouse

So sad....Some of the dead at 27 club...Amy WinehouseJanis JoplinJimi HendrixJim MorrisonKurt CobainBrian Jonesand quite a few lesser known musicians....

15 years ago
Page 2 / 14