AI Assistant
Activity
 
Notifications
Clear all
foggyidea
foggyidea
@foggyidea
Free
Joined: July 2, 2010 9:43 am
Topics: 348 / Replies: 3114
Reply
16 years ago
Reply
RE: The surveyor's guide

D.J.yeah, you didn't sound all that riled up, but a few of the others seem to be arguing to argue without really commenting on the original post...

16 years ago
Reply
RE: The surveyor's guide

It's not oftenThan I can find reason to agree with Mr. schaut, but in this case I am having a difficult time finding fault with his original posting. ...

16 years ago
Reply
RE: The Surveyor's Handbook Topic Suggestions So Far

Am I missing instrument calibration, tribrach adjustments and rod level calibration and checking?

16 years ago
Reply
RE: Interesting Carlson Survey "bug"

I Meant "Kris"!!!Sorry about that!!

16 years ago
Reply
RE: Interesting Carlson Survey "bug"

Thanks ChrisI recall seeing once before but not often enough to make an impression... yesterday it kind of "got me" waiting for a minute before I tri...

16 years ago
Topic
Replies: 5
Views: 758
Reply
RE: Topics for Survey Reference Handbook

Tideland issues and how they vary by state.Apportionment of accreted lands.Would be two items that I would suggest...I will assume that the basis fiel...

16 years ago
Reply
16 years ago
Reply
RE: book List

Mark Helrpin "Memior in AntProof Case" is a great read and has a fun survey problem in it...Annie Proulx, "Accordian Crimes" or "That Old Ace in the ...

16 years ago
Reply
RE: engineer walks into the survey div ofc

"All you have to do is setup here......" One of the main reasons that I left my long term employment and started on my own was because I was sick an...

16 years ago
Reply
RE: Chief Quit Today

"He was contracting to another company for us" is what was said there Mr. Paulk. (I think you might be a little over excited about the CA trip Deral...

16 years ago
Page 173 / 174